Pokemon

Remove this Banner Ad

Although now I want to compare each of our players to a first generation Pokemon, but I'll spare everyone.

At the very least though, Stringer would have to be Charizard. The drawcard that everyone loves. In the TV show, was also arrogant as hell. Just like Jakey.

Also, Libba would definitely be a fighting type. No doubt about it.

Although now I want to compare each of our players to a first generation Pokemon, but I'll spare everyone.

At the very least though, Stringer would have to be Charizard. The drawcard that everyone loves. In the TV show, was also arrogant as hell. Just like Jakey.

I said that a while back to and posted a picture comparison of Jake/Charizard

Not sure which fighting Pokémon would suit Libba

I said that a while back to and posted a picture comparison of Jake/Charizard

Not sure which fighting Pokémon would suit Libba

It is hard to find a direct comparison. Even going out of gen 1. But maybe Machamp for all the heavy lifting he does. Speaking of fighting types, were Barry Hall still playing, he'd be Hitmonchan for sure.

I was born in 1990. I have a Triforce tattoo on my forearm. Yes, I play Pokemon Go. I love how angry the people who dont play get about it. Makes you look so bitter when other people having fun annoys you lmfao.

When you're older, you'll understand that being bitter about other people having fun is a lot of fun itself.

Pokemon GO is ******* great. My mates go hunting pretty much most nights. What better way to spend the night than getting driven around, set some lures, drink some beers and talk some s**t?

Please do it!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I play, havent spent so much time with the kids in years. Me and the missus go out most nights hunting sure beats sitting around on the couch wathing teruns of pawn stars.
Level 22 and rising seen 98 caught 92 team Mystic rocks.
Gotta catch em all!

My kids play it - which means I have to walk around the friggen neighborhood at any chance with them to find the bloody pokestops. We are flying over for the game tomorrow and one of the kids wants to know if there are pokestops at Etihad!
There are a couple. My trip to Etihad for the Richmond game was very disappointing Pokemon wise though :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back