Pokemon

Remove this Banner Ad

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Come on admit it who plays this stoopid game??

Fossie says he is out walking the dog but I have my doubts :)

I nearly ran a bloke over on Thursday not watching where he was walking

So let's go who plays??

Mattdougie, your the last person that would play Pokemon?

Can you put all our thoughts to bed and confirm you don't play it?

P.S I don't. Fossie 32 you have some explaining to do

Mattdougie, your the last person that would play Pokemon?

Can you put all our thoughts to bed and confirm you don't play it?

P.S I don't. Fossie 32 you have some explaining to do
I swear on Revolts life I dont

I'm all in on this. Loving it. Grew up with it. I play it. My friends play it. My workmates play it. People talk s**t about it, but people are having fun with it, gets people exercising, gets them outdoors and probably boosting profits at a lot of small businesses. Does more good than bad I reckon.

Seeing pokemon on our board dead set ******* triggered me... i mean trigglypuff levels of triggered.

Go on then, CATCH IT! :drunk:o_O:drunk::helicopter::monorail::oncomingcar::policecar::clubs::diamonds::tongueclosed::hearteyes::penguin::doubleup::hashtag::lowerabcd::symbols::squarednew::dolphin::snail::cinema::nine::wangibbous::fullmoonface::fullmoonface::firstqmoonface::hospital::japanesecastle::tokyotower::volcano::departmentstore::carouselhorse::cherryblossom::rabbitface::octopus::three::udarrow::doubleup::time4::handwaving::ear::coupleheart::ear::tongue::infodeskperson::womansboots::pouch::headphones::mailopenflaglower::knife::crown::pager::pig::dragonface::moviecamera::megaphone::loveletter::triangularflag::television::telescope::date::link::postbox::pignose::evergreen::loveletter::ghost::europo::sunrise::tokyotower::locomotive::policecar::speedboat::suspensionrailway::megaphone::lock::kiss::telephonereceiver::triangularflag::radio::flagstick::monkeyface::cinema::arrowright::squarednew::menholdinghands::handpointleft::santa::raisedhands::ear::tropicalfish::skull::musickeyboard::minidisc::rotatinglight::rugby::pill::pagecurl:....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I play it...When it's not stuffing up on my phone. Which is most of the time I attempt to load it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back