Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Stoked with F1. Burned myself out on them a few years back after buying every version for about 8 years straight, and was just thinking last week it'd be good to get back into them. Plus there were no driver moves in the off season so it might as well be this season's.

9380f82ab4383049bb204512a7b0d5398eeb8cd3.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outer worlds space choice edition is great

Bring back some memories from when I played the original. Which coincidentally was a free day on gamepass release

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Just saw HiFi Rush drops on the 19th of this month. $40.45 for PS Plus owners.

Heard great things about it. Worth the price tag, anybody who has played it?

I reckon Midnight Suns is one of those games you either buy and adore, or buy and don't get into it. I never got into XCOM 2 unfortunately. Very glad I'll be able to try it for free.

Midnight Suns is fun, but then I am a comic nerd so found it so, plays well enough for what it is and is rather short enough with things that it doesn't feel overwhelming. You can get overpowered very easy in it just with the card allotments and synergy with teammates, is a nice game for mine.

X-COM Enemy Unknown/Within was better than X-COM 2, it's still RNGhell though regardless, War of the Chosen and the additions to 2 at least gave it options to play rather than "you've 6 turns, bumrush EVERYTHING" that 2 had in native.

I reckon Midnight Suns is one of those games you either buy and adore, or buy and don't get into it. I never got into XCOM 2 unfortunately. Very glad I'll be able to try it for free.
I couldn't really get into XCOM, which is weird as I love Civ series, wastelands and other similar games

I couldn't really get into XCOM, which is weird as I love Civ series, wastelands and other similar games

XCom is in no way shape or form similar to Civ.

One is a simulation in which you are a leader and you expand on a map and build things to win via multiple ways, the other is a top down tactical v aliens with s**t RNG where you can miss a 100%, not even kidding. I mean I suppose XCOM is to Tactical Strategy basically what Dark Souls is to the RPG genre, so I can certainly understand people not getting into XCOM or hating the experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back