Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

What are the Plague Tale games like? The first one looked very tempting when it came out on Plus but I never got around to starting it.
Similar to The Last of Us. Linear, Cinematic, Stealth focused, Emotional story line etc. It doesn't come together as well as Naughty Dog's games IMO, but they're well made and worth playing.

Similar to The Last of Us. Linear, Cinematic, Stealth focused, Emotional story line etc. It doesn't come together as well as Naughty Dog's games IMO, but they're well made and worth playing.
Linear is nice. After Star Wars, Spidey and Cyberpunk this year and an exhausting last month of just life in general, something like that sounds decent to jump into.

I’ve picked up Plague Tale but apparently there’s a game before it that needs to be played…? Perhaps a few YouTube videos will do the trick?

Anyone just played the sequel and been able to follow what was going on?

I’ve picked up Plague Tale but apparently there’s a game before it that needs to be played…? Perhaps a few YouTube videos will do the trick?

First one worth playing if you get a chance. I haven't played Requiem yet, so I'm not sure how much of the first game is summarised in it, but I could imagine the story being a bit WTF without having played first. So yeah, at the very least I would youtube.

What are the Plague Tale games like? The first one looked very tempting when it came out on Plus but I never got around to starting it.
The first is a really good game, hard to compare it to any other game though

Almost definitely need to play the first game first, which I would recommend anyway as it's a good game.

I'm happy about Evil West.

When it came out, I thought that it looked good but it was the type of game you would download for free via PS Plus.

Yeah, I am having fun playing the game but not a game I would pay $100 for on the PS Store or even half of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I unsubscribed from PP but just restarted so Mr 7 and me could check out Rogues Legacy 2 and tetris connected. Pretty fun school holiday fare.

I’ve downloaded plagues tale requiem too, but alas my evenings have been spent getting my arse kicked at elden ring, a game I’d been ignoring for ages. Will check PTR out soon.

Quick story. I had the original playstation but after that crossed over to xbox for the last 20 years. Recently bought a ps5 and signed up to Extra. Well worth it as I'm already downloading 5 games.

Probably just NFS Unbound there for me. Loved NFS Heat.

How many ******* LEGO games are there?!

Roguebook and Roguelords look interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back