PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

What games are you guys getting and what do you plan on playing first?

A lot of the things I'm most excited for won't be out until next year, so I'm still not really sure what I'll boot up first. Maybe Astro to suss out the controller?
Definitely give Astro’s playroom a go, still waiting on a release date on Oddworld:Soulstorm but other than that I think I’ll start playing some ps4 games and check the difference for myself

A lot of the things I'm most excited for won't be out until next year, so I'm still not really sure what I'll boot up first. Maybe Astro to suss out the controller?
It was going to be spider-man but no movement from amazon yet so I won't be holding my breath.

Newbie to Playstation, forgive me.

PS+ membership, are the cards at EB and JB cheaper than buying it on the console?

Is Fall Guys free with PS+?

How do you charge the controller, micro USB? No option to use batteries?

PS+ membership, are the cards at EB and JB cheaper than buying it on the console?

PS+ should be the same price online, then look for a special and stock up.

Fall Guys is free.

Cable charge only, no batteries. Good battery life though.

I could be wrong, but I am almost certain it was just a typical monthly PS plus game.

No you're right, just checked, I didn't realise it was a PS+ game, could it be part of the collection on the PS5?

AC Valhalla, Watch Dogs Legion, COD, Demon Souls, spidy man

maybe 2k aswell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sony will most likely have a black Friday sale on ps+ usually its around $50.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Ordering update: The PS5 console will be available to order online only on launch day, Thursday 12th November, for expected delivery by December 15th. PS5 consoles will not be available for in-store purchase. Please check back for further updates.

December 15th could be the date for people who have pre ordered a post launch?

Got an email from Target saying "We’re actively working with Sony and are on track preparing your order so it’s ready to go for the launch date of 12th November. And while we can't confirm a delivery date at this stage, we’re working with delivery partners and we'll keep you updated via email with tracking details once it's on its way."
I did click and collect anyway so not sure why it says delivery but I better be able to get it Thursday.

Has anyone else ordered a PS5 for home delivery from EB Games? I haven't got an email saying it's dispatched, fingers crossed I still get it by Thursday or worst case scenario Friday.

do any of you have both the ps5 and xbx? and what are your overall impressions of each console across various aspects — dashboard ease of use, lag in menus, overheating, controllers, various apps available on one not the other, load times of games, storage issues, cost of online subscription, any framerate issues in game, better graphics etc.

basically ignoring first party games as a topic, which console do you think is better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back