Players with 30+ and 9.

Remove this Banner Ad

How close did Richard Osborne get? Kicked bags for Fitzroy and Sydney, and played half back a few times for Collingwood.
Had kicked 11 and 10 before (both against Melbourne, funnily enough) but the most touches he had was 27.

Rod Jameson, Adelaide's inaugural leading goal kicker, kicked 8.5 in the last game of that '91 season and had 30+ later in his career when switched to the other end.

Hahaha highlights = goat?
Run along young fella
I see reading skills is a problem with hawthorn supporters. I never stated it was the only prerequisite. But it is one of them. And matthews fails terribly. Just didnt have the magic that ablett or carey or franklin had. He didnt even have the magic of lesser players like daicos, jarman, s. Johnson, lockett, judd, martin, modra or allen jackovich.

He was a better version of michael voss. Fantastic player. But no wonder or amazement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see reading skills is a problem with hawthorn supporters. I never stated it was the only prerequisite. But it is one of them. And matthews fails terribly. Just didnt have the magic that ablett or carey or franklin had. He didnt even have the magic of lesser players like daicos, jarman, s. Johnson, lockett, judd, martin, modra or allen jackovich.

He was a better version of michael voss. Fantastic player. But no wonder or amazement.

Dude he BROKE A POST 🤣

How close did Richard Osborne get? Kicked bags for Fitzroy and Sydney, and played half back a few times for Collingwood.
Osborne was one I thought of too. Great player.

Johno for us had 30+ several times when he played on the wing, but never bagged more than 8 in his later years as a forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back