Team Mgmt. Players on the comeback trail

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Stewart Crameri done for the season

Any chance Steinberg could make his debut to replace Crameri?
I wouldn't think so. We need a strong target. From what I've seen, he isn't strong enough yet. I'd bring in Hurley

Just reported of after the bounce that he is out for the year, shocking news.:mad:

He is a huge loss. The thought of relying on Monfries, Jetta, Reimers and Davey up forward is frightening. We are going to get smashed in the finals if the Cram is out. His off the ball, grunt work is priceless. The article is still just a rumour though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to see Cram out there as much as anyone. No-one expects us to go deep in September, why would we rush him back for the first final to potentially cause more issues next season

sad to see him miss the rest of the year, he is a gun!!

Big loss if its true
Maybe we need to play T.Bell again even though he was ordinary against Weagles and leave Hille as permanant FF and bring Hurley in at CHF

Re: Stewart Crameri - Scans on shoulder today

Well if Hooker is right to go then it's time Carlisle went forward. He's been surprisingly good at back but with with confidence up he could be very handy up forward in the finals.

Bellchambers and Steinberg???

I'd rather Crameri with one arm in a sling.

I would prefer Crameri not to play again this year if playing him would jeopardise his shoulder in the future.

Yeah! I guess I'm already looking forward to a fully fit list to select from next year. OK! those who want to abuse me for saying this, go right ahead.

You can't dislocate your shoulder without damaging neighbouring structures, so the answer to that question is invariably yes. Just a matter to the extent of damage.

Sorry but that's just not correct.

I dislocted my shoulder playing sport, and it stayed out for about an hour, and yet there was no structural damage.

Admittedly I didn't have to play a game of AFL the following week but Crameri is a hell of a lot more buff than I am so having 2 weeks off may be all he needs in a best case scenario. He will be no buckets Carlisle out there plucking marks overhead left right and centre, but he can still be dangerous.

The obvious risk will be if he does it again, but I am sure the medical staff will do the right thing. Strap 4 inches of tape around it and he will be right to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back