Conspiracy Theory Pizzagate *DEBUNKED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.

Not only are you completely lost, self-admittedly reliant on the social media propaganda you consume, propped up and performing for the echo chamber, you lack any glimmer of self-awareness and ability to read and discern the difference.

Just one part of one article "A Guide to Understanding the Hoax of the Century", already linked.

Trump also threatened the business interests of the most powerful sectors of society. It was the latter offense, rather than his putative racism or flagrant un-presidentialness, that sent the ruling class into a state of apoplexy.

Given his focus in office on lowering the corporate tax rate, it’s easy to forget that Republican officials and the party’s donor class saw Trump as a dangerous radical who threatened their business ties with China, their access to cheap imported labor, and the lucrative business of constant war. But, indeed, that is how they saw him, as reflected in the unprecedented response to Trump’s candidacy recorded by The Wall Street Journal in September 2016: “No chief executive at the nation’s 100 largest companies had donated to Republican Donald Trump’s presidential campaign through August, a sharp reversal from 2012, when nearly a third of the CEOs of Fortune 100 companies supported GOP nominee Mitt Romney.”

The phenomenon was not unique to Trump. Bernie Sanders, the left-wing populist candidate in 2016, was also seen as a dangerous threat by the ruling class. But whereas the Democrats successfully sabotaged Sanders, Trump made it past his party’s gatekeepers, which meant that he had to be dealt with by other means.

Two days after Trump took office, a smirking Senator Chuck Schumer told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that it was “really dumb” of the new president to get on the bad side of the security agencies that were supposed to work for him: “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday of getting back at you.”

Trump had used sites like Twitter to bypass his party’s elites and connect directly with his supporters. Therefore, to cripple the new president and ensure that no one like him could ever come to power again, the intel agencies had to break the independence of the social media platforms.

Conveniently, it was the same lesson that many intelligence and defense officials had drawn from the ISIS and Russian campaigns of 2014—namely, that social media was too powerful to be left outside of state control—only applied to domestic politics, which meant the agencies would now have help from politicians who stood to benefit from the effort.

Immediately after the election, Hillary Clinton started blaming Facebook for her loss. Until this point, Facebook and Twitter had tried to remain above the political fray, fearful of jeopardizing potential profits by alienating either party. But now a profound change occurred, as the operation behind the Clinton campaign reoriented itself not simply to reform the social media platforms, but to conquer them.

The lesson they took from Trump’s victory was that Facebook and Twitter—more than Michigan and Florida—were the critical battlegrounds where political contests were won or lost. “Many of us are beginning to talk about what a big problem this is,” Clinton’s chief digital strategist Teddy Goff told Politico the week after the election, referring to Facebook’s alleged role in boosting Russian disinformation that helped Trump. “Both from the campaign and from the administration, and just sort of broader Obama orbit…this is one of the things we would like to take on post-election,” Goff said.

The press repeated that message so often that it gave the political strategy the appearance of objective validity:
“Donald Trump Won Because of Facebook”; New York Magazine, Nov. 9, 2016.

“Facebook, in Cross Hairs After Election, Is Said to Question Its Influence”; The New York Times, Nov. 12, 2016.

“Russian propaganda effort helped spread ‘fake news’ during election, experts say”; The Washington Post, Nov. 24, 2016.

“Disinformation, Not Fake News, Got Trump Elected, and It Is Not Stopping”; The Intercept, Dec. 6, 2016.

And on it went in countless articles that dominated the news cycle for the next two years.

At first, Facebook’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg dismissed the charge that fake news posted on his platform had influenced the outcome of the election as "pretty crazy." But Zuckerberg faced an intense pressure campaign in which every sector of the American ruling class, including his own employees, blamed him for putting a Putin agent in the White House, effectively accusing him of high treason. The final straw came a few weeks after the election when Obama himself “publicly denounced the spread of fake news on Facebook.”

Two days later, Zuckerberg folded: “Facebook announces new push against fake news after Obama comments.”

The false yet foundational claim that Russia hacked the 2016 election provided a justification—just like the claims about weapons of mass destruction that triggered the Iraq War—to plunge America into a wartime state of exception. With the normal rules of constitutional democracy suspended, a coterie of party operatives and security officials then installed a vast, largely invisible new architecture of social control on the backend of the internet’s biggest platforms.

Though there was never a public order given, the U.S. government began enforcing martial law online.

Massive wall of text that I’m assuming just displays your refusal to accept Trump IS the one you’ve been looking for?

Massive wall of text that I’m assuming just displays your refusal to accept Trump IS the one you’ve been looking for?

Nailed it.

He's citing some dude, who's basically claiming the overwhelming evidence of Russias disinfo campaign is not real, and was all just planted by 'Elites' including the Republicans themselves, along with numerous Corporate and Social media entities, all acting in cahoots with the CIA, FBI, and several international Spy agencies in the UK, Australia and Europe.

Basically, Putin didnt do it. It was all fake and part of a plot by wealthy 'Deep State' Western Agencies and players, to discredit Putin and Trump (because they felt threatened by Trump). None of it is real, none of it exists, despite you literally being able to look at it yourself online.

Or in other words the entire article he posted was either more Russian disinfo, or posted online by someone cooked by Russian disinfo, that BlueE simply uncritically gobbled up as 'facts' because it fits the narrative the Russians have told him to believe.

The irony of trying to troll about an actual conspiracy theory that's been confirmed on the basis that Malifice calls out people for being absolutely dead-set about made up conspiracy theories pushed by social media with no evidence whatsoever is not lost on me.
What has been confirmed about Epstein? I'll need you to provide some sources, thansk.

But Russians did hack the 2016 election. Thats accepted fact (accepted by the Republicans themselves) with literally terrabites of clear as * data that shows as much.

Russian Spies set up Troll farms based mostly in St Petersburg, such as the Internet Reasearch Agency. From those farms, Russian operatives literally set up thousands of fake accounts and bots and pushed deliberate misinformation (and disinformation) onto the internet.

That disinformation overwhelming supported Trump, and disparaged Clinton.

Many of those stories then became viral on social media (spread by cookers like you) and were then liked and shared hundreds of millions of times, being viewed by literally hundreds of millions of people. Mainstream News sources then started reporting on them as if they were real (Hilary Clinton being secretly dead, and needing a body double for example).

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia

dump_1.gif

RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 U.S. ELECTIONS | Federal Bureau of Investigation

According to the special counsel investigation's Mueller Report (officially named "Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election"),[42] the first method of Russian interference used the Internet Research Agency (IRA), a Kremlin-linked troll farm, to wage "a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton".[43] The Internet Research Agency also sought to "provoke and amplify political and social discord in the United States".[44]
By February 2016, internal IRA documents showed an order to support the candidacies of Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders, while IRA members were to "use any opportunity to criticize" Hillary Clinton and the rest of the candidates.[45] From June 2016, the IRA organized election rallies in the U.S. "often promoting" Trump's campaign while "opposing" Clinton's campaign.[46] The IRA posed as Americans, hiding their Russian background, while asking Trump campaign members for campaign buttons, flyers, and posters for the rallies.[47]
Russian use of social media to disseminate propaganda content was very broad. Facebook and Twitter were used, but also Reddit, Tumblr, Pinterest, Medium, YouTube, Vine, and Google+ (among other sites). Instagram was by far the most used platform, and one that largely remained out of the public eye until late 2018.[49][50] The Mueller report lists IRA-created groups on Facebook including "purported conservative groups" (e.g. 'Tea Party News'), "purported Black social justice groups" (e.g. 'Blacktivist'), "LGBTQ groups" ('LGBT United'), and "religious groups" ('United Muslims of America').[47] The IRA Twitter accounts included @TEN_GOP (claiming to be related to the Tennessee Republican Party), @jenn_abrams and @Pamela_Moore13; both claimed to be Trump supporters and both had 70,000 followers.[51]
Several Trump campaign members (Donald J. Trump Jr., Eric Trump, Kellyanne Conway, Brad Parscale and Michael T. Flynn) linked or reposted material from the IRA's @TEN_GOP Twitter account listed above. Other people who responded to IRA social media accounts include Michael McFaul, Sean Hannity, Roger Stone and Michael Flynn Jr.[52]
Advertisements bought by Russian operatives for the Facebook social media site are estimated to have reached 10 million users. But many more Facebook users were contacted by accounts created by Russian actors. 470 Facebook accounts are known to have been created by Russians during the 2016 campaign. Of those accounts six generated content that was shared at least 340 million times, according to research done by Jonathan Albright, research director for Columbia University's Tow Center for Digital Journalism.[53] The most strident Internet promoters of Trump were paid Russian propagandists/trolls, who were estimated by The Guardian to number several thousand.[54] (By 2017 the U.S. news media was focusing on the Russian operations on Facebook and Twitter and Russian operatives moved on to Instagram.)[50] The Mueller Report found the IRA spent $100,000 for more than 3,500 Facebook advertisements from June 2015 to May 2017,[55] which included anti-Clinton and pro-Trump advertisements.[47] In comparison, Clinton and Trump campaigns spent $81 million on Facebook ads.[56][57]
Fabricated articles and disinformation[58] were spread from Russian government-controlled outlets, RT and Sputnik to be popularized on pro-Russian accounts on Twitter and other social media.[58] Researchers have compared Russian tactics during the 2016 U.S. election to the "active measures" of the Soviet Union during the Cold War,[58] but made easier by the use of social media.[58][59]
Monitoring 7,000 pro-Trump social media accounts over a 2+1⁄2-year period, researchers J. M. Berger, Andrew Weisburd and Clint Watts[60] found the accounts denigrated critics of Russian activities in Syria and propagated falsehoods about Clinton's health.[61] Watts found Russian propaganda to be aimed at fomenting "dissent or conspiracies against the U.S. government and its institutions",[62] and by autumn of 2016 amplifying attacks on Clinton and support for Trump, via social media, Internet trolls, botnets, and websites.[58]

Monitoring news on Twitter directed at one state (Michigan) prior to the election, Philip N. Howard found about half of it fabricated or untrue; the other half came from real news sources.[63] In continued analysis after the election, Howard and other researchers found the most prominent methods of misinformation were ostensibly "organic posting, not advertisements", and influence operation activity increased after the 2016 and was not limited to the election.[64]
Facebook originally denied that fake news on their platform had influenced the election and had insisted it was unaware of any Russian-financed advertisements but later admitted that about 126 million Americans may have seen posts published by Russia-based operatives.[65][66][67] Criticized for failing to stop fake news from spreading on its platform during the 2016 election,[68] Facebook originally thought that the fake-news problem could be solved by engineering, but in May 2017 it announced plans to hire 3,000 content reviewers.[69][failed verification]
According to an analysis by BuzzFeed News, the "20 top-performing false election stories from hoax sites and hyperpartisan blogs generated 8,711,000 shares, reactions, and comments on Facebook."[70] In September 2017, Facebook told congressional investigators it had discovered that hundreds of fake accounts linked to a Russian troll farm had bought $100,000 in advertisements targeting the 2016 U.S. election audience.[66] The ads, which ran between June 2015 and May 2017, primarily focused on divisive social issues; roughly 25% were geographically targeted.[71][72] Facebook has also turned over information about the Russian-related ad buys to Special Counsel Robert Mueller.[73] Approximately 3,000 adverts were involved, and these were viewed by between four and five million Facebook users prior to the election.[74] On November 1, 2017, the House Intelligence Committee released a sample of Facebook ads and pages that had been financially linked to the Internet Research Agency.[75] A 2019 analysis by The Washington Post's "Outlook" reviewed a number of troll accounts active in 2016 and 2018, and found that many resembled organic users. Rather than wholly negative and obvious, many confirmed troll accounts deployed humor and were "astute in exploiting questions of culture and identity and are frequently among the first to push new divisive conversations", some of which moved quickly to mainstream print media.[76]
----------------------------
Just so we're super clear here. Are you saying that the CIA, FBI, ASIS, MI5, Meta, YouTube, Twitter, and thousands of PhD level researchers are all... lying, and that none of the above actually happened?

Your argument is that the US Federal Police force, and Central Intelligence agency, along with the Republican party, Intelligence agencies of the UK, Australia and dozens of other countries, along with independent Harvard research teams, data scientists armed with literal terrabites of data, and dozens of billion dollar private companies...

....fabricated all of the above evidence (all of which is literally still on the internet), simply to 'undermine Trump'?

Thats your actual argument here?
What a joke 🤣🤣!

You are seriously unhinged and deranged.

It's creepy how you're stalking me with the propped up poser, this time using walls of out of date and discredited (in multiple posts over the last two years in appropriate thread) Wikipedia text.

Wikipedia, the alter you worship at, that's labelled by its co founder as left wing propaganda and a shite stain on journalism in a Greenwald interview.

For four months you have been repeatedly lying and gaslighting, using a few words taken out of context or deliberately changing words from my posts in a reply to make it say the opposite of what I've said.

Just so we're all clear here people.

1) BlueE claims to not be on any social media (despite being on several different sites, daily, including this one, where he's reposted links to Rumblr, Twitter, and YouTube, among others)

2) BlueE further claims that even if he was on those social media sites, daily, Russia did not spread literally millions of conspiracy/ pro Trump and Putin/ anti Democrat/ anti Vaxx stories and posts, on those social media sites, despite there being overwhelming evidence they did so.

3) Ergo, it is a sheer co-incidence that he believes word for word the exact narrative being pushed by the Russians, because not only is he not on social media, the Russians also did not spread any lies to cook him via the algorithm.

It's a level of self-deception, that I find frankly breathtaking in scope.

Particularly from a conspiracist. I mean, the evidence for a bone fide real and actual psy-op/ conspiracy is not only overwhelming, but also literally slapping him in the face, and he still can't acknowledge it.

Fascinating.
Wrong. Just more lies and gaslighting.

Stop tagging me and leave me out of your current mental health problems.

100 pages on this fantastical crap?
I think some threads got mixed up. The founder of Media Matters and Comet Ping Pong pizza owner dated and cover boys on Washington Magazine.

If you stay around I'm sure Mal I face will treat you to how Zionism isn't real, but Russian disinformation used by Nazis blah, blah. If he hasn't already.

I think some threads got mixed up. The founder of Media Matters and Comet Ping Pong pizza owner dated and cover boys on Washington Magazine.

If you stay around I'm sure Mal I face will treat you to how Zionism isn't real, but Russian disinformation used by Nazis blah, blah. If he hasn't already.

Hey BlueE, is this just another in a long series of coincidences, or are you voluntarily pushing propaganda for billionaires again?

1701202151814.jpeg

What a joke 🤣🤣!

Once again, typical obfuscation and deflection by you.

I'll ask you again.

Q1 - Are you saying that an extensive Russian disinformation campaign, ordered by Putin, which supported Trump and sought to discredit Clinton (and sow discord in the USA), reaching tens of millions of viewers, with posts liked and shared hundreds of millions of times, over social media sites like Twitter, Rumblr, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and others, and all detailed in the Wiki article linked above... did not actually occur?

A simple 'Yes, or No' will suffice.

Show some balls you coward, and actually answer the question I just put to you.

More obfuscation by you will simply demonstrate to me further the fact you know you're full of s**t (yet plough on anyways).

Last edited:
Wrong. Just more lies and gaslighting.

No dude. You literally stated several times not to be 'on' any social media (hence its impossible for you to be cooked by disinfo). I've literally cited several posts made by you where you literally said exactly that.

Three times now in fact.

You've also repeatedly posted articles denying Russian interference in the 2016 Election via an elaborate disinformation campaign, instead asserting instead of Putin, it was all really just a plot by 'the Elites' to 'frame Trump'.

Including doing so in this very thread.

Allow me to ask you again so you can clear it up for us then. I've already asked you about the disinfo campaign above, so I'll let you clarify your social media usage for once and for all:

Q2 - Are you regularly consuming content from several social media sites, including this one?

Again, a simple 'Yes, or No' will suffice.

BlueE

Yes or no, to each question will suffice:

Q1 - Is it your view that an extensive Russian disinformation campaign, ordered by Putin, which supported Trump and sought to discredit Clinton (and sow discord in the USA), reaching tens of millions of viewers, with posts liked and shared hundreds of millions of times, over social media sites like Twitter, Rumblr, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and others, and all detailed in the Wiki article linked above... did not actually occur?

Q2 - Are you regularly consuming content from several social media sites, including this one?

No obfuscation. A simple Yes or No to each question please.

Once again, typical obfuscation and deflection by you.

I'll ask you again.

Q1 - Are you saying that an extensive Russian disinformation campaign, ordered by Putin, which supported Trump and sought to discredit Clinton (and sow discord in the USA), reaching tens of millions of viewers, with posts liked and shared hundreds of millions of times, over social media sites like Twitter, Rumblr, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and others, and all detailed in the Wiki article linked above... did not actually occur?

A simple 'Yes, or No' will suffice.

Show some balls you coward, and actually answer the question I just put to you.

More obfuscation by you will simply demonstrate to me further the fact you know you're full of s**t (yet plough on anyways).
Getting triggered to pushback to your unhinged and abusive posting. When you're a fake and have to secretly edit or take a few words of my posts to make them say the opposite of what they did.

Now, spamming with completely outdated Wiki misinformation, while derailing the thread is a classic, you do you boo.

I'll post links to all my other replies to the Wiki alter of propaganda you worship at, in the appropriate thread.

No dude. You literally stated several times not to be 'on' any social media (hence its impossible for you to be cooked by disinfo). I've literally cited several posts made by you where you literally said exactly that.
Lying again, with revision of history ignoring your wild untrue claims which you've revised about five times and which I've pointed given the actual quote from my reply, but you still keep going on and on and on like a busted record.

Then when I provided quotes from the dissenting justices opinion in Nixon V Fitzgerald (Fitzgerald, 457 U.S. 731 (1982)), proving what you were saying was incorrect and further showed you had no understanding of a dissenting opinion. You called me a liar and secretly edited my post to say I was 'misquoting' and not 'quoting'

Nothing more fake and cowardly than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting triggered to pushback to your unhinged and abusive posting. When you're a fake and have to secretly edit or take a few words of my posts to make them say the opposite of what they did.

Now, spamming with completely outdated Wiki misinformation, while derailing the thread is a classic, you do you boo.

I'll post links to all my other replies to the Wiki alter of propaganda you worship at, in the appropriate thread.

Lying again, with revision of history ignoring your wild untrue claims which you've revised about five times and which I've pointed given the actual quote from my reply, but you still keep going on and on and on like a busted record.

Then when I provided quotes from the dissenting justices opinion in Nixon V Fitzgerald (Fitzgerald, 457 U.S. 731 (1982)), proving what you were saying was incorrect and further showed you had no understanding of a dissenting opinion. You called me a liar and secretly edited my post to say I was 'misquoting' and not 'quoting'

Nothing more fake and cowardly than that.

No, none of that is relevant, or even close to what I asked you.

You cant do it can you? You cant actually answer those two questions?

I'll try again. Stop your obfuscation and answer the following questions:

Q1 - Is it your view that an extensive Russian disinformation campaign, ordered by Putin, which supported Trump and sought to discredit Clinton (and sow discord in the USA), reaching tens of millions of viewers, with posts liked and shared hundreds of millions of times, over social media sites like Twitter, Rumblr, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and others, and all detailed in the Wiki article linked above... did not actually occur?

No waffle or bullshit, or avoiding the questions. A simple Yes or No to each question please.

You can then ask me two questions of your choice and I'll answer them.

With the benefit of time and many hours of investigations including the Mueller and Durham Special counsels I thought it was now pretty clear to most objective capable people that the whole Russia, Russia, Russia! narrative has been shown to be something quite embarrassing for the Trump hating community.

While there is little doubt that Putin and Russia are meddling in most, if not all US Elections, there have been no charges made against any Trump campaign staffers for colluding with Russia. The US agencies are to blame for not providing live security and protection against foreign countries interfering in elections, but instead have chosen to redirect blame on an anti-establishment political threat called Trump.
Whereas we now know that the Christopher Steele dossier that was largely responsible for much of the media hype and Russia, Russia, Russia! narrative during the 2016 election was because of the Hillary campaign which funded it. The FEC later found her campaign guilty of not properly declaring their funding for it.

Furthermore, the Durham report found the FBI lacked actual evidence of any contact between Trump campaign staff and Russian intelligence agents and was therefore too hasty in investigating Trump. They found FBI investigators demonstrated confirmation bias and even hostile feelings towards Trump. The FBI failed to corroborate any substantive allegations from the Christopher Steele dossier that alleged collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia. Errors with FBI applications for warrants to eavesdrop on Trump's campaign were found. Even finding and charging a member of the FBI for fabricating information used to justify a wiretap application.

So in summary, we have on one hand Putin and Russia supporting Trump and interfering in the election (for obvious good reasons ... just look at Ukraine) vs the establishment bordering on treason type conduct with Domestic election tampering.

People who now still continue on with this belated and disproven Russia, Russia, Russia! narrative seem to still be suffering impaired judgment clouded by years of gullible emotional hate fueled by largely biased Mainstream Media propaganda.

Last edited:

No, he can't. Never has been able to, and on all available evidence, never will be able to address straight questions in plain english that are problematic to his worldview.

Just psychologically incapable of it.

No waffle or bullshit, or avoiding the questions. A simple Yes or No to each question please.

Perhaps try some different prompts, like when you need to coax a straight answer from chatGPT.

With the benefit of time and many hours of investigations including the Mueller and Durham Special counsels I thought it was now pretty clear to most objective capable people that the whole Russia, Russia, Russia! narrative has been shown to be something quite embarrassing for the Trump hating community.

While there is little doubt that Putin and Russia are meddling in most, if not all US Elections, there have been no charges made against any Trump campaign staffers for colluding with Russia. The US agencies are to blame for not providing live security and protection against foreign countries interfering in elections, but instead have chosen to redirect blame on an anti-establishment political threat called Trump.
Whereas we now know that the Christopher Steele dossier that was largely responsible for much of the media hype and Russia, Russia, Russia! narrative during the 2016 election was because of the Hillary campaign which funded it. The FEC later found her campaign guilty of not properly declaring their funding for it.

Furthermore, the Durham report found the FBI lacked actual evidence of any contact between Trump campaign staff and Russian intelligence agents and was therefore too hasty in investigating Trump. They found FBI investigators demonstrated confirmation bias and even hostile feelings towards Trump. The FBI failed to corroborate any substantive allegations from the Christopher Steele dossier that alleged collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia. Errors with FBI applications for warrants to eavesdrop on Trump's campaign were found. Even finding and charging a member of the FBI for fabricating information used to justify a wiretap application.

So in summary, we have on one hand Putin and Russia supporting Trump and interfering in the election (for obvious good reasons ... just look at Ukraine) vs the establishment bordering on treason type conduct with Domestic election tampering.

People who now still continue on with this belated and disproven Russia, Russia, Russia! narrative seem to still be suffering impaired judgment clouded by years of gullible emotional hate fueled by largely biased Mainstream Media propaganda.
You might want to read over Mal's posts again.

He's arguing against practically none of what you have written here, and you even seem to be in agreement on his main point (Putin and Russia supporting Trump and interfering in the election).

While there is little doubt that Putin and Russia are meddling in most, if not all US Elections,

Great, now I just need BlueE to say as much.

there have been no charges made against any Trump campaign staffers for colluding with Russia.

No that's patently untrue, and furthermore only tells half the story.

Trump himself wasn't charged because the FBI were working off the assumption (an assumption that Trumps legal team is now relying on in the Election interference case) that he can't be charged because he's the President and has Sovereign immunity. No point in charging anyone if they can't be convicted, so the FBI could literally catch him in bed with Putin, handing over literal State secrets, and he still wouldn't be charged.

Mueller said as much in his report.

This is something that BlueE knows all too well.

With relation to charges laid involving collusion with Russian operatives by Trump team members:
Michael Flynn: Flynn spent a brief stint as Trump’s national security adviser before being forced to resign after he failed to disclose the depth and breadth of his contacts with Russian officials during the transition. Later that year, Flynn admitted that he had lied to the FBI about his contact with Russia and had also done work for Turkey as an unauthorized lobbyist. In early 2020, Flynn and his legal team sought to have his conviction overturned. That effort was rendered moot when Trump pardoned him in November 2020.

Paul Manafort: Trump’s campaign manager for part of the 2016 presidential campaign, Manafort pleaded guilty in 2018 to on count of conspiracy against the US and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice due to attempts to tamper with witnesses – and agreed to cooperate with the ongoing Russia probe. Manafort was sentenced to 47 months in prison in 2019. Trump pardoned Manafort, who wound up serving just under two years in prison, in the final weeks of his presidency.

George Papadopoulos: Papadopoulos, a relatively junior adviser to Trump’s campaign, was sentenced to 12 days in prison for lying to investigators about his contacts with individuals tied to Russia. Papadopoulos was defiant about his innocence; “The truth will all be out,” he tweeted the night before reporting to prison. “Not even a prison sentence can stop that momentum.” Trump pardoned Papadopoulos in December 2020.

Roger Stone: Stone spent years advising Trump although he was only formally affiliated with the 2016 campaign very briefly. He was convicted in November 2019 for lying to Congress and threatening a witness regarding his efforts for Trump’s campaign. According to the judge, Stone’s actions “led to an inaccurate, incorrect and incomplete report” from the House on Russia, WikiLeaks and the Trump campaign. Stone, and stop me if you’ve heard this one before, was pardoned by Trump in December 2020.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/21/politics/tom-barrack-trump-arrested/index.html

There are no fewer than 4 high ranking members of Trumps team who were not only charged but also convicted, pled guilty or admitted to speaking with the Russians, and then lying about it afterwards.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies during their lengthy investigation.

That group is composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including five of the six former Trump advisers) have pleaded guilty.

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation

34 people in total were charged, along with 3 companies.

The list includes 6 former Trump officials, 26 Russian nationals and 3 Russian companies.

Of the 6 Trump associates charged with colluding with Russian operatives, five of them plead Guilty.

What world are you living in when you claim 'There have been no charges laid against Trump officials'? That's self-evidently untrue, and the only way you could think it was true, is if you're listening to the Russian misinformation spread on social media.

Your abusive slurs, repeatedly lying and manipulatively gaslighting, using a few words from a post or secretly editing my posts to make them say something other than what I actually said, is relevant. For normal, sane people not deranged or obsessed by exerting power of people, that is.

For 18 months I've addressed your questions fully, with up-to-date information from FOIA requests, declassified documents, Court evidence and just relinked five or 6 of the posts in the appropriate US Politics thread.

You not only rely on out of date, biased s**t stain Wikipedia, but you think by quoting the sources the of date Wiki misinformation and repeating, validates it.

From your own links:

However, Mueller did not allege any crimes directly connecting the two — that is, that Trump advisers criminally conspired with Russian officials to impact the election.

Other reported focuses of Mueller’s investigation — such as potential obstruction of justice by the Trump administration — also did not result in any charges.

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty in October 2017 to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

Page never has been charged with wrongdoing. And Papadopoulos, after an exhaustive investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller was not accused of conspiracy with Russia; instead, he pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the FBI about a months-old conversation with Australian diplomat Alexander Downer regarding a rumor that Russia possessed embarrassing emails from Clinton.

The crime was deemed so minor by the presiding judge that Papadopoulos was sentenced to a mere 14 days in jail.

If Page’s and Papadopoulos’s recollections of what they told Halper are accurate, former FBI officials Comey, James Baker, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page and Peter Strzok — all of whom played a role in the Russia probe and the FISA warrants — have some serious explaining to do. So does departing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who signed the fourth and final FISA warrant.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances.

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort.

4) Michael Flynn
, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December 2017 to making false statements to the FBI.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

Found to be from US based accounts and had little effect on elections. All indictments dropped.

Your abusive slurs, repeatedly lying and manipulatively gaslighting, using a few words from a post or secretly editing my posts to make them say something other than what I actually said, is relevant. For normal, sane people not deranged or obsessed by exerting power of people, that is.

For 18 months I've addressed your questions fully, with up-to-date information from FOIA requests, declassified documents, Court evidence and just relinked five or 6 of the posts in the appropriate US Politics thread.

You not only rely on out of date, biased s**t stain Wikipedia, but you think by quoting the sources the of date Wiki misinformation and repeating, validates it.

From your own links:

However, Mueller did not allege any crimes directly connecting the two — that is, that Trump advisers criminally conspired with Russian officials to impact the election.

Other reported focuses of Mueller’s investigation — such as potential obstruction of justice by the Trump administration — also did not result in any charges.

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty in October 2017 to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

Page never has been charged with wrongdoing. And Papadopoulos, after an exhaustive investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller was not accused of conspiracy with Russia; instead, he pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the FBI about a months-old conversation with Australian diplomat Alexander Downer regarding a rumor that Russia possessed embarrassing emails from Clinton.

The crime was deemed so minor by the presiding judge that Papadopoulos was sentenced to a mere 14 days in jail.

If Page’s and Papadopoulos’s recollections of what they told Halper are accurate, former FBI officials Comey, James Baker, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page and Peter Strzok — all of whom played a role in the Russia probe and the FISA warrants — have some serious explaining to do. So does departing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who signed the fourth and final FISA warrant.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances.

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort.

4) Michael Flynn
, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December 2017 to making false statements to the FBI.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

Found to be from US based accounts and had little effect on elections. All indictments dropped.

You literally can't answer the questions can you?

Its ******* hilarious.

Why? Why do you refuse to answer the questions?

BlueE youre acticng like a disingenuous intellectual fraud.

I'll try again. If youre so convinced youre right this shouldnt be hard. Stop your obfuscation and answer the following questions:

Yes, or No.

Yes, or No.

No waffle or bullshit, or avoiding the questions (Again). A simple Yes or No to each question please.

BlueE youre acticng like a disingenuous intellectual fraud.

I'll try again. If youre so convinced youre right this shouldnt be hard. Stop your obfuscation and answer the following questions:

Yes, or No.

Yes, or No.

No waffle or bullshit, or avoiding the questions (Again). A simple Yes or No to each question please.
Answered and answered in full and in summary, multiple times on multiple threads.

But from your jungle echo chamber, not realising the war was over years ago, you still cling to outdated and discredited Wikipedia propaganda.

Just one example being, all charges were dropped and indictments withdrawn more than three years ago, against Russians you proudly posted pictures of, as being some sort of "accepted fact' that "Russians did hack the 2016 election."

You have harassed and abused me for four months with fictional fantasy posts and lies about me and social media.

With your history it looks like your own projection. Pushing back against abuse and delusions with which you manage to destroy multiple threads, is not waffle or bullshite.

You have had to move the goal posts multiple times, changing the accusations until we have the latest strawman using a false equivalence of social media with the Internet.

social media Noun
websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

For me, NOT twitter, you tube, rumble (links to Glen Greenwald), telegram, Instagram, tic tic, Reddit (you have big problems), social media you've falsely accused me of being in all day and night.

But I have traded the tin cans and string phone in for one with access to the Internet.

Big fkking deal. You are unhinged. Stop with the repeated harrassment, bullying and abuse.

Answered and answered in full and in summary, multiple times on multiple threads.

But from your jungle echo chamber, not realising the war was over years ago, you still cling to outdated and discredited Wikipedia propaganda.

Just one example being, all charges were dropped and indictments withdrawn more than three years ago, against Russians you proudly posted pictures of, as being some sort of "accepted fact' that "Russians did hack the 2016 election."

You have harassed and abused me for four months with fictional fantasy posts and lies about me and social media.

With your history it looks like your own projection. Pushing back against abuse and delusions with which you manage to destroy multiple threads, is not waffle or bullshite.

You have had to move the goal posts multiple times, changing the accusations until we have the latest strawman using a false equivalence of social media with the Internet.

social media Noun
websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

For me, NOT twitter, you tube, rumble (links to Glen Greenwald), telegram, Instagram, tic tic, Reddit (you have big problems), social media you've falsely accused me of being in all day and night.

But I have traded the tin cans and string phone in for one with access to the Internet.

Big fkking deal. You are unhinged. Stop with the repeated harrassment, bullying and abuse.
BlueE goes BANG!

I agree mal's behaviour towards you is creepy. He tends to obsess over individuals until he gets tired of the rejection and moves on.

If you want him to stop following you around and harrassing you, you need to communicate to him in his language.

Please use the below template.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back