Conspiracy Theory Pizzagate *DEBUNKED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

clearly there is weird s**t going on at that pizza shop.Whether the Clintons are involved who knows. Looks bad for the Podestas though.

I wish the MSM would make themselves useful for once. Thy seem to be working their arses off to cover i up.

Hopefully the FBI are looking at it.

Last edited:
More reason to believe it's true IMO
I agree. They've gone into overdrive on the damage control.

You've got to wonder how a humble pizzashop owner becomes the '46th most powerful man in Washington'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought this was flatly debunked a while back

how? also didn't it only first rear its head recently, what happened a while back?

I thought this was flatly debunked a while back
Everyone keeps saying this – from people I know to well known magazines and websites – but there's no link or recap on how it was disproved. I'm honestly open to that idea because this saga freaks me out to the level not much 'conspiracy' has, but I haven't seen anything. I'd like to know how you can thoroughly disprove something enough to call it bonafide 'debunked.'

As I said, I'd really like to read some alternate theories on why these things don't add up. But for the time being it just seems people are saying some bloke with a gun is proof this is for crazies, and that this is nothing more than "fake news" (which is a stupid term; it is amazing though... no one knows what it means and it can be applied to absolutely anything and people will eat it up).

The avatar used on James Alefantis's (aka jimmycomet) instagram account has been found to be of Antonius. Antonius was believed to have been 12 when he became Hadrian's lover.

Just another co-incidence i presume ..

jimmy-comet-instagram-618x302.png

The avatar used on James Alefantis's (aka jimmycomet) instagram account has been found to be of Antonius. Antonius was believed to have been 12 when he became Hadrian's lover.

Just another co-incidence i presume ..

jimmy-comet-instagram-618x302.png
The posts on his instagram which used to be visible to the public are beyond disturbing. Here's one example

1481086617597.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back