Analysis Pick Watch - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Just confirming, aren't Geelong and Sydney and GWS and Hawks both back to front?

Have loved this thread this year, good stuff.

Yep dangerousdane, Stamos is right. Each teams ladder position for the finals are ranked on their final 'home and away' position. I've got my spreadsheet to work this out so each team move to their correct place win or lose. So Geelong finished 8th and lost, therefore they stay in 8th, Sydney finished 6th but lost to GWS so they swap positions. This round GWS lost so they stay in 6th position and Hawthorn drop to 5th and swap with Melbourne. Hope that all makes sense.

Let's trade 24 and 25 for Sydneys pick 11
That will give Crows supporters a decent pick to bundle up with pick #1 for McGovern. Getting closer to the deal they need to let him go.

Good work

That will give Crows supporters a decent pick to bundle up with pick #1 for McGovern. Getting closer to the deal they need to let him go.

Good work

If we really want to get the deal done with Adelaide for McGovern we might need special dispensation to trade our first pick 3 years in a row....

If we really want to get the deal done with Adelaide for McGovern we might need special dispensation to trade our first pick 3 years in a row....
Can we give them our first picks from 2018, 2019 and 2020 in one trade period? Seems fair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All year I've been looking at these updates and thinking how screwed Freo were with their picks. We've now ended up in a similar position while they now have a nice spread :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back