Phoenix Suns Thread - Like a sunrise

Remove this Banner Ad

#1 seed locked and loaded.

CP3 back and Booker in career best form.

Bring on the playoffs. This is our best chance ever

Can't wait to get over there for finals.

Going to go with giving this team the benefit of the doubt and they are just cruising but man we have been s**t the past week. Getting blown out by terrible teams.

Hopefully we get back on track by playoff time.

Going to go with giving this team the benefit of the doubt and they are just cruising but man we have been s**t the past week. Getting blown out by terrible teams.

Hopefully we get back on track by playoff time.

They absolutely just cruised through those two games. You can sure as hell guarantee that we won't see that against the Lakers.

• Team season record
  • Knock Lakers out of playoff contention

The boys will be up and about.

It's the offensive rebounds which is killing us. We simply give up way too many, Bridges and Crowder as great as they are defensively are not good rebounders so it's down to Ayton or McGee for the most part and they Ayton has butter fingers so rarely grabs them first time.

It's the offensive rebounds which is killing us. We simply give up way too many, Bridges and Crowder as great as they are defensively are not good rebounders so it's down to Ayton or McGee for the most part and they Ayton has butter fingers so rarely grabs them first time.
My biggest issue with the rebounding is that we don’t really crash the boards. The expectation is that DA and Javale will pull them in. When oppo teams make those two stretch the floor, we get murdered on the boards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

We ended up getting Flex from Jersey and Dan Duarte from the Coast2Coast Podcast on our Aussie Suns Fans podcast this week.

Runs over two parts, but some great Suns content if you want to check it out.

We nearly did it... we nearly came back from that 30+ point deficit with our second/third unit.

Please waive Payton and elevate Wainwright 🙏

It's unfortunate, but I reckon we might waive Frank and sign Ish

It's unfortunate, but I reckon we might waive Frank and sign Ish
You called it, Frank's gone. With him not being able to return this season it's not a huge surprise but it's a shame as he started the season so well. Ish earned his contract yesterday too.

Will definitely get a contract with someone next season.

You called it, Frank's gone. With him not being able to return this season it's not a huge surprise but it's a shame as he started the season so well. Ish earned his contract yesterday too.

Hopefully it's us. Seems like a great locker room guy and a handy big to have built like a ton of bricks to throw the Morris brothers around.

Yeah, it just made sense. With the signing of Bizzy during the season and the fact that Frank isn't going to be anywhere near game shape for finals, Elfrid gives us an additional healthy body (albeit one that would only get mins in really bad situations), so from a business sense, Frank was the right call.

So there's a theory that we've limited Aaron Holiday's minutes significantly so that teams don't have much film to work with on him

Makes sense really when you look at the favourable treatment of Payton's minutes lately
I don’t see the point in that. Come a 8-9 man rotations in playoffs, he isn’t playing anyway

DA is the key for these playoffs IMO.

Time to earn that max deal

No doubt he is a vital piece, and if we look at his performances in the last playoffs, that's where we will see his best.

DA to me is someone that is motivated by match-up's.

Man we have looked average so far, and with Booker out we are in trouble.

I still think we win this series and hopefully the next but Warriors look like they are back to their best and out east Boston and Miami are clicking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back