Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

$15mil. I wonder if Howie will wait for a team with a CB crisis and then trade him for something of value.

Even then, if he’s not in starting plans this season it’s going to be hard to get anything of value for him. I’d be happy with a couple of late round picks as a bit of currency for next season.. Will be interesting to see how they play it tomorrow as well.

Currently this is our final draft look unless Howie trades a future:
  • Shipley RB3
  • Smith/Wilson will compete for WR5, though Wilson they might use as a hybrid WR/TE given his size
  • Keegan/McMahon can provide depth
  • and of course father/son pick Trotter who will play, and given Dean's injury history could play a lot

1714250800831.png

Feels like a nice draft class. No one presents as a 'reach', a lot of sitting and waiting for people to get into the right range then take them stuff.

I like the idea of taking someone like Keegan, rather than an early pick, because surely this has to be the value of Stoutland U- the capacity to create starting calibre players out of lesser resource, especially at the interior.

Wilson is a very interesting piece for Kellen Moore. Even if he's raw, get him on the field and defences are going to need to work out what to do with that size / speed combination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back