Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

2 2nd round picks. Be nice to walk away with a TE with one of those picks although might need to move up to get Sanders.
yeah you'd expect him to be gone by our first pick tomorrow. I wouldn't mind LB Payton Wilson if they are confident about his shoulders. Although Trotter Jr is there abouts also 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be shocked if Dejuan ends up a nickel corner/safety in the NFL.

Jalyx Hunt gives me Marcus Smith vibes though

I mean, even then we've got CJGJ, Blankenship, Brown to get playing time to, and Maddox seemingly potentially also in that Corner / Safety hybrid along with Dejean.

Suddenly there's depth all over the place in the secondary.

I mean, even then we've got CJGJ, Blankenship, Brown to get playing time to, and Maddox seemingly potentially also in that Corner / Safety hybrid along with Dejean.

Suddenly there's depth all over the place in the secondary.
yes but maddox is injury prone. I've had a go at a depth chart, likely Mitchell and DeJean get starting jobs as the season goes on. But you can see they've now got some pieces for next generation DB's.

Slay/Ringo
Bradberry/Mitchell
Maddox/DeJean
Blankenship/Brown
CJGJ/

CB : Ricks/Rogers/Jobe/McPherson and others
S : 2 other guys

Last edited:
Extremely happy with today and the draft so far overall.

Over the first two rounds, we have added arguably the best corner in the draft and one of the best, most versatile athletes in the draft - the odds of getting both would have been next to zero. We have done extremely well here. Our secondary has gone from one of the worst in the league to extremely competitive and full of depth and versatility. Dare say the writing is on the wall for Bradberry (if it wasn’t before) and there’s a good succession plan for Slay who we really can’t rely on at his age. Providing Rodgers is still in good nick, he will compete as well as Ringo, Maddox and the other young blokes.

Howie has worked his magic with the draft capital. He’s been very active as usual and it’s good to see. We have gone from being very thin through the latter stages to trading for third round picks and having a slew of fourth round picks to either exchange or use. Howie has done an unbelievable job of balancing being able to go after your guy and not overpaying.

Hunt is an excellent selection late in the third round. I’m very happy. He is somewhat raw but has elite traits and we are in need of pass rushers particularly with how the depth sits at the moment. Excellent developmental piece.

I’m not tooo concerned about LB at the moment. It is a relatively weak LB class, if they wanted someone like Edgerrin Cooper they would have traded for him. We now have three picks in the fourth, allows us to form a tidy package to trade up or stay and take someone like Trotter if that’s who they’re looking at.

Seems like Trotter is a touchy subject on social media at the moment. He is simply not worth anything higher than a fourth rounder at best. If his last name wasn’t Trotter he wouldn’t even be on the radar of fans.

Looking forward to the coming days. The roster is going to be looking mint coming into the new season.

Hunt's highlight reel is ******* amazing, clearly looks better than he should on tape coming from a small school and weaker competition but eye popping as hell nonetheless.

Hunt > Nolan Smith :)

yes but maddox is injury prone. I've had a go at a depth chart, likely Mitchell and DeJean get starting jobs as the season goes on. But you can see they've now got some pieces for next generation DB's.

Slay/Ringo
Bradberry/Mitchell
Maddox/DeJean
Blankenship/Brown
CJGJ/

CB : Ricks/Rogers/Jobe/McPherson and others
S : 2 other guys

I can't see Bradbury being on the 53 now. Rogers activated. It should be something like:

Slay/Mitchell/Rogers/Ringo/Ricks/Cooper

Last edited:
Hunt's highlight reel is ******* amazing, clearly looks better than he should on tape coming from a small school and weaker competition but eye popping as hell nonetheless.

Hunt > Nolan Smith :)

Fangio reportedly loves him

Yeah Bradbury has to be gonski. Fair dead cap hit last time I looked.

You could see them trying to find a hangnail to stash Ricks on IR with or something, but we're ultimately going to end up cutting a good player or two with this roster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back