PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he agrees wat u said about the ruckmen bein athletic but not so gud around the ground im guesing he said u r a tool cos wat u r saying lol

naa cob his actually a pretty good ruckman and does s**t on tungamas ruck in pettit and ford so pipe down sunshine..

naa cob his actually a pretty good ruckman and does s**t on tungamas ruck in pettit and ford so pipe down sunshine..
k mate i neva said he wasnt gud but i just dont like arrogance and we will see on the weekend who wins most ruck contests. it wont worry me if he wins or loses just be interesting to see if he talks himself up 4 no reason

tunga by 10 goals
ruckmen to get knocked out :D
and who was gunna knock me out? didnt see anyone even trying to knock me out. mate this is a website for footy forums, not one for weak intimidation messages cheers
icon12.gif

and who was gunna knock me out? didnt see anyone even trying to knock me out. mate this is a website for footy forums, not one for weak intimidation messages cheers
icon12.gif

just typical tungamah buddy..really cant see them going far in finals for a team thats 2nd on the ladder they werent that great both times we played them

just typical tungamah buddy..really cant see them going far in finals for a team thats 2nd on the ladder they werent that great both times we played them

okay you think that, we have people going through injuries and had few out
if we dont go far it'll be because we're so cocky and thats what i hate about my team, some of them dont take it serious like the others and causes sh!t between the team and as for the ruckman, ill admit you were good at the ruck contests but got killed around the ground

okay you think that, we have people going through injuries and had few out
if we dont go far it'll be because we're so cocky and thats what i hate about my team, some of them dont take it serious like the others and causes sh!t between the team and as for the ruckman, ill admit you were good at the ruck contests but got killed around the ground

i think hank killed it in the ruck but if you compared wat he did and than look at what pettit and ford did around the ground hank had more of an impact and worked harder than them 2 boys..ohh and how come jack judd didnt play??

i think hank killed it in the ruck but if you compared wat he did and than look at what pettit and ford did around the ground hank had more of an impact and worked harder than them 2 boys..ohh and how come jack judd didnt play??
he hurt his knee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh thats what i reckon ay, pettit and ford put together did probly as much as i did, and its a bit hard hard when i'm sick as a dog, have bad asthma and i couldnt swap to get my breath back because no.2 ruckman is sick as well, so its hard to do a lot around the ground under those conditions, what did u do for the game mate? tell me who ya r and i'll honestly tell ya what i reckon of u, unless u know u did nothin for the whole game...

yeh thats what i reckon ay, pettit and ford put together did probly as much as i did, and its a bit hard hard when i'm sick as a dog, have bad asthma and i couldnt swap to get my breath back because no.2 ruckman is sick as well, so its hard to do a lot around the ground under those conditions, what did u do for the game mate? tell me who ya r and i'll honestly tell ya what i reckon of u, unless u know u did nothin for the whole game...
lets just say bullet is a gud player. i wonmt give away who he is. y isnt sammy doyle playin

lets just say bullet is a gud player. i wonmt give away who he is. y isnt sammy doyle playin
just say mate..he broke his ribs against katty he played a couple of weeks but against katunga he lasted like 20 seconds and went straight off..will be back this week or the next id say

well kats won comfortabley.
someone fill me in about the katamatite and dookie game plz, what hell happened?

haha yeah rennies coach would be one of the biggest heroes i know..ran out at the half time break and abused sh!t out of the umpires. katz played real good footy untill the last qtr we slowed down a fair bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back