Conspiracy Theory Paul McCartney is a Fraud?

Remove this Banner Ad

it's amazing how many times insiders refer to Paul McCartney by name as Billy or William.

There's an interview with Dana Carvey, where he talks about his friendship with McCartney, and he goes, "see that's the thing with Billy, when you praise him on some obscure lyric from an obscure song in his catalog, it pleases him so much."

or a home-made video of george harrison meeting up with mccartney later in life, to go over some memories, flicking thru photo albums, and as mccartney walks in, and they hug, he goes, "hello william", and faul goes, "hello george"

those video bits can be seen right near the end of the below video which i posted before

For those who have read a lot about the Beatles, it was something the band themselves created as a bit of fun.
One quick way of seeing that Paul was in fact always Paul.
All you have to do is a few things.

Watch four of their music videos that span five years. Penny Lane, Hey Bulldog, Something and Hey Jude. It’s the same person. Clearly.

Study his musical style, especially his bass playing style, which is unique, he never lost his talent, in fact Paul got better and better musically on each album.

Lastly, watch the Let It Be documentary, which you have to buy as a bootleg these days. Anyway, in that documentary, he is the leader, his swag and confidence is exceptional and he’s kick starting a lot of the songs and supporting John and George through their songs urging the writing and jamming. This is Paul McCartney that has grown to be that confident over many years and it’s as clear as day. He sings a soprano with the band on Let it Be documentary and transitions into a chuck berry song.

There’s just no way that Faul would look so similar and be that good in 1969.

Lastly his comedy, with John, and banter in the studio is very similar from the 1965 studio sessions as they are during the White Album and Let it Be sessions. They were not just talented musicians, they were funny guys and their comedy was very unique and would be difficult for a new person to emulate.

For those who have read a lot about the Beatles, it was something the band themselves created as a bit of fun.
One quick way of seeing that Paul was in fact always Paul.
All you have to do is a few things.

Watch four of their music videos that span five years. Penny Lane, Hey Bulldog, Something and Hey Jude. It’s the same person. Clearly.

Study his musical style, especially his bass playing style, which is unique, he never lost his talent, in fact Paul got better and better musically on each album.

Lastly, watch the Let It Be documentary, which you have to buy as a bootleg these days. Anyway, in that documentary, he is the leader, his swag and confidence is exceptional and he’s kick starting a lot of the songs and supporting John and George through their songs urging the writing and jamming. This is Paul McCartney that has grown to be that confident over many years and it’s as clear as day. He sings a soprano with the band on Let it Be documentary and transitions into a chuck berry song.

There’s just no way that Faul would look so similar and be that good in 1969.

Lastly his comedy, with John, and banter in the studio is very similar from the 1965 studio sessions as they are during the White Album and Let it Be sessions. They were not just talented musicians, they were funny guys and their comedy was very unique and would be difficult for a new person to emulate.
Can't fake not being left handed or taller though! Paul said on one of the earlier albums that being left handed was the only thing he couldn't cure himself of.

I haven't read or watched everything but congrats GG.exe this is a ripper conspiracy theory!

Can't fake not being left handed or taller though! Paul said on one of the earlier albums that being left handed was the only thing he couldn't cure himself of.

I haven't read or watched everything but congrats GG.exe this is a ripper conspiracy theory!
Thank-you, friend.
It's my all-time favorite conspiracy, and the most fascinating one ever imo. To pull something like that off, and as it goes, that "Billy Shears" was always a far more accomplished musician than any of the Beatles pre-Paul-dead, sidled in, and never to be known by his real name/identity, turns out to be an all-time greatest songwriter/musician the world has ever known.

Personally, I'm %99 convinced about this one. No hard evidence, just that gut feeling, that extra-sensory intuition thing.

Thank-you, friend.
It's my all-time favorite conspiracy, and the most fascinating one ever imo. To pull something like that off, and as it goes, that "Billy Shears" was always a far more accomplished musician than any of the Beatles pre-Paul-dead, sidled in, and never to be known by his real name/identity, turns out to be an all-time greatest songwriter/musician the world has ever known.

Personally, I'm %99 convinced about this one. No hard evidence, just that gut feeling, that extra-sensory intuition thing.
Billy'ss here! Paul was the better singer I think. Faul not only a good musician and songwriter but better businessman.

What was the story of him being kept for 10 days in jail in Japan for marijuana possession before charges dropped? Was there something to do with his fingerprints didn't match with a pre 1966 trip to Japan?

Also the mother of one of Paul's children born after their pre 1966 German stay had her child acknowledged by Paul and payments made by him and kept up by Faul. However she later sued and DNA proved Faul wasn't the father. She was adamant Faul wasn't Paul. Did she then sue for fraud, believing Faul was an impostor. What happened in that case?

Billy'ss here! Paul was the better singer I think. Faul not only a good musician and songwriter but better businessman.

What was the story of him being kept for 10 days in jail in Japan for marijuana possession before charges dropped? Was there something to do with his fingerprints didn't match with a pre 1966 trip to Japan?

Also the mother of one of Paul's children born after their pre 1966 German stay had her child acknowledged by Paul and payments made by him and kept up by Faul. However she later sued and DNA proved Faul wasn't the father. She was adamant Faul wasn't Paul. Did she then sue for fraud, believing Faul was an impostor. What happened in that case?
thats right, fingerprints didnt match in weed case.

and dna testing not fauls dna....but she got paid off silenced.

faul has a lot of clout, mason connections, knighted, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only way the Billy thing would be true is if he was Paul's twin brother, lol.

Another thing for me, apart from Paul's songwriting getting better all the time! His mannerisms never changed. His physiology stayed the same and he looks the same to me, y'know, so I just don't believe it. John and George would have never allowed it, they were too real as people.

here are three videos...

it's the same guy!!!

Well if he was replaced it was with his twin brother. I can't see any differences between the photos. As far as mannerisms etc. go, people do change as they get older and mature.

The only thing I think is odd is this. I only recently realised that Paul McCartney has a brother, Mike McGear. What amazed me was they look NOTHING alike! Now I know siblings can be quite different but there is usually something you can see that makes you recognise that they are related but with these two I couldn't see anything. I couldn't get over how different they looked :think:

Well if he was replaced it was with his twin brother. I can't see any differences between the photos. As far as mannerisms etc. go, people do change as they get older and mature.

The only thing I think is odd is this. I only recently realised that Paul McCartney has a brother, Mike McGear. What amazed me was they look NOTHING alike! Now I know siblings can be quite different but there is usually something you can see that makes you recognise that they are related but with these two I couldn't see anything. I couldn't get over how different they looked :think:

There's a bit of "hmmm" with PM's relationship with his brother, father, etc, too.
There are a lot of "hmmm" things about this CT, across many different areas. If some of them don't seem "hmmm" to some people, other things will. There's just so much, there's no single thing that definitively nays or yays it.

There's a bit of "hmmm" with PM's relationship with his brother, father, etc, too.
There are a lot of "hmmm" things about this CT, across many different areas. If some of them don't seem "hmmm" to some people, other things will. There's just so much, there's no single thing that definitively nays or yays it.

Did you ever get around to reading the 666p book? :eek:

Did you ever get around to reading the 666p book? :eek:
I bought it, but havent had the chance to dive into it. Sorry :( I will endeavor to, but I think I'm lazy about it BECAUSE I already believe the CT. If I didn't believe, but was curious, I'd probably dive into it to either confirm it was BS or have my mind blown.

Have watched some of the Heather Mills stuff. She could just be making it all up, the divorce was very ugly.

A couple of other things...

I don't understand the significance of The Beatles never touring again after 1966 :think: Paul toured with Wings didn't he and if Billy was a more competent musician than Paul what would be the problem with touring?

Also, If Paul died and was replaced why would you drop hints about it? Surely you would do everything possible to NOT let people get the idea that he might be dead, especially when you have gone to so much trouble to make sure his replacement is virtually identical to him.

Have you seen the video of the guy that now loves at Macca's old childhood home, he looks uncannily like him!

Last edited:
All 4 Beatles were assassinated at the peak of their powers and replaced by doubles in an Illuminati impostor-replacement psy-op. At the height of their popularity in 1966, the Beatles were universally loved and seen by many to be evolutionary agents sent by God and endowed with the enigmatic power to transform the world and create a new breed of optimistic and awakened humanity. During this time, Paul McCartney and John Lennon had more power and influence over the public consciousness than any head of state on the planet. John had just started speaking out against the Vietnam war, Paul wanted to write the musical score for the first major movie project debunking the official Warren Commission report on the JFK assassination free of charge (Mark Lane's “Rush to Judgment"), and when John compared the popularity of the Beatles to Jesus Christ all hell broke loose in the US (CIA/Mockingbird) media.

And then everything changed. The music and the message underwent a radical reversal from ascension to descent. Light was replaced with Dark. Creation was replaced with Destruction. What happened? The Zionist Illuminati that runs the music industry and controls the media realized that the Beatles had the power to threaten their global plans for world domination and so decided they had to be stopped. On the final leg of their US tour in August 1966 all four Beatles were kidnapped and assassinated by the MI5/CIA intelligence agencies. The laughing freemen that promised to change the world were replaced by wimpy and inept imposters in an Illuminati-controlled puppet show that set about destroying everything the Beatles had ever accomplished. There is no video footage of the Beatles last ever live concert in San Francisco in 1966, because this was not the original Fab Four. It was their controlled puppets and they were terrible. They couldn't pull off the charade live on a stage, and so shortly after the band arrived back in the UK it was announced that the Beatles would never perform a live show ever again.

But to cash in, their Illuminati imposters were hidden away in the Abbey Road studios as their handlers produced the special effect addled Sgt. Pepper's album, a psychadelic funeral parade of the real John and Paul's previously recorded material that alienated half of the world's Beatles fans and infused the minds of the other half with subliminal messages of murder and death. And then a Jewish (beaked-nosed) John Lennon started his ghastly and deliberately scripted relationship with the talentless witch Yoko Ono, as they together gave Monty Python-esque interviews against the Vietnam war that made the whole peace movement look ridiculous. The contrived relationship was then used to break up the Beatles, and following this Yoko castrated whatever remained of John's revolutionary aspirations, by reducing the creatively maladjusted leader of a worldwide counter-cultural movement to a pussy-whipped and drug-addled loser who preached the virtues of house-husbandry and called his wife "Mother". So after killing off the Beatles in secret, to finish off the job in the eyes of the public the Illuminati impostor-replacement psy-op installed the most irritating vocalist in rock music history to become wife of the Beatles most gifted and outspoken frontman. And once it was clear that John's music was no longer lucrative, he was killed off in a staged assassination.

Haven't you ever wondered why Yoko Ono, a schizophrenic practitioner of occult black magic with mega-wealthy family ties to the Japanese banking dynasties inherited by the Anglo-Zionists after WW2, ended up with total control over both the Beatles billions and John's legacy? Or why it is that Yoko can continue to make the most irritating popular music anyone has ever devised while receiving 5 star reviews from Rolling Stones magazine and being propped up by late night talk show hosts as an avant-garde genius? The answer is simple: she's an installed Illuminati-Zionist puppet, protected by the Establishment for her central role in entirely subverting everything the Beatles had ever accomplished.

I bought it, but havent had the chance to dive into it. Sorry :( I will endeavor to, but I think I'm lazy about it BECAUSE I already believe the CT. If I didn't believe, but was curious, I'd probably dive into it to either confirm it was BS or have my mind blown.

Come on GG. Don't leave us hanging.

I'd invite everyone to look at the photos in post #4. McCartney has a very distinctive cupid's bow (that bit in the middle of the top lip) and it's absolutely identical in every picture.

Current Paul has had quite a bit of plastic surgery and first picture I could find of him post Nov 1966 was with moustash. I don't believe all 4 were replaced but if Paul had a tragic car accident and if they just thought they'd replace him for a few months or whatever before breaking the news to the world, before they were pressured by "higher ups" to keep him.

I'm sure the others especially John who feuded with Faul and then refused to tour, felt trapped and their "clues" on albums and songs was their way of getting some out. "Maxwell's silver hammer" written about Maxwell being their handler?

William was said to have traveled as a backing musician/singer by bus with the entourage and met Linda who was travelling with them taking photos pre Nov 1966. Not long after Paul's death Faul and the beautiful Jane Asher broke up and he started dating Linda.

What proves it for me is the DNA of Paul pre 1966 held by Japan which didn't match Faul's DNA. He wasn't arrested and held in jail for 9 days for marijuana possession but fraud, impersonating someone else!

Anyhow this was a surprising conspiracy that I wouldn't have even considered until reading some of the evidence here and I'm convinced.

Would like to know what's in the book though GG.exe

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back