Opinion Paris

Remove this Banner Ad

While 99.9999% of Muslims are great people the reality is that the religion when followed in the most fanatical way does not allow or condone the freedoms allowed by western society. Unlike other religions, the fanatics are encouraged to wage a war against the infidels (western society). The wars are only an excuse to attack western societies with terror attacks, as the wars and foreign policies etc create great propaganda to be marketed towards the recruitment of disillusioned Muslim youth.

It really is a sad state of affairs that we can't go anywhere without fear and that's what these crazy bastards want.
the only thing we have to fear is fear itself

While I don't necessarily agree with the views of religions, this sort of intolerant bullshit is actually what has no place in a modern, progressive society
So let me get this right you're anti-women, homosexuals, atheists etc ( what else is this shit religion agsinst- Labradors perhaps)

Keep chugging down that sand mate.

It seems like the open border experiment has been found a failure.

I'm hearing that some of the terrorists entered Europe only weeks ago as Syrian refugees. (Seems a bit early to know this).
And we're about to welcome in another 12,000.

Whether you are for or against this ugly cult one thing that we will agree on, there is one former Australian Prime Minuster who has blood on his hands and should be tried for War Crimes with his American/British counterparts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except of course their conflicts had absolutely nothing to do with religion

Yeah, nothing to do with the Northern Ireland orange order/Protestants and Irish Catholics/IRA/Sinn Fein/provisional IRA from the Republic of Ireland. This is a conflict that dates back to the 17th century, because of religion as much as politics.
Their ideologies are as directly linked to religious differences as they are to political and territorial differences.

How many did they behead with a hand knife in full view of their children??

Shot in front of their family, beaten in front of their family, kneecapping was very common, people disappearing never to be seen again. Vicious beatings even to death if you were in the wrong part of Belfast at the wrong time eg. a Protestant in a Catholic suburb or vice versa.
Then there were the bombings of high street shops, pubs etc. with huge death and casualty rates.

I'm hearing that some of the terrorists entered Europe only weeks ago as Syrian refugees. (Seems a bit early to know this).

"I'm hearing" as if you've got some source in the Intel world. Get a grip, you've clearly demonstrated that your knowledge and understanding on these matters doesn't extend beyond what Fox News or Andrew Bolt have told you to think.

Unlike other religions, the fanatics are encouraged to wage a war against the infidels

Reminds me of a certain collection of major word events that occurred over the course of 200 years, facilitated and encouraged by the Catholic church.

You know, the Crusades.

So let me get this right you're anti-women, homosexuals, atheists etc ( what else is this shit religion agsinst- Labradors perhaps)

Yeah that's exactly what I said :rolleyes:

While I don't necessarily agree with the views of religions, this sort of intolerant bullshit is actually what has no place in a modern, progressive society

Yeah, nothing to do with the Northern Ireland orange order/Protestants and Irish Catholics/IRA/Sinn Fein/provisional IRA from the Republic of Ireland. This is a conflict that dates back to the 17th century, because of religion as much as politics.
Their ideologies are as directly linked to religious differences as they are to political and territorial differences.

what religious differences are they fighting about?

Shot in front of their family, beaten in front of their family, kneecapping was very common, people disappearing never to be seen again. Vicious beatings even to death if you were in the wrong part of Belfast at the wrong time eg. a Protestant in a Catholic suburb or vice versa.
Then there were the bombings of high street shops, pubs etc. with huge death and casualty rates.

Do you have the slightest idea of how few deaths there were in the entire modern history of the troubles?

Reminds me of a certain collection of major word events that occurred over the course of 200 years, facilitated and encouraged by the Catholic church.

You know, the Crusades.

Yes i am aware of the history. However the catholic church in modern times only wages war against little boys. In other words governments reduced the power of the church.

Do you have the slightest idea of how few deaths there were in the entire modern history of the troubles?

Have you even been to Belfast let alone lived there? Tell me about your first hand experiences of Catholic vs Protestant troubles in Northern Ireland.
image.png

you might be onto something here, perhaps the so-called refugee crisis is a deliberately engineered trojan horse :rolleyes:

guess what mate, there are about 1.5 billion muslims in the world and I really don't know what to say to you if you're prepared to fear and condemn all of them for the actions of a handful - they're called extremists for a reason. Thousands and thousands of refugees are fleeing the same evil that shot up Paris yesterday and that ought to tell you more than anything that this is a global issue and that you can't just turn them around and say **** off its your problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back