Owners

Remove this Banner Ad

Also another thing under VAR protocol that Frank Bunn conveniently left out

• If the restart of play needs to be delayed for a ‘check’, the referee will signal this by clearly holding a finger to the earpiece/headset and extending the other hand/arm; this signal must be maintained until the ‘check’ is complete as it announces that the referee is receiving information (which may be from the VAR or another match official)
  • If the ‘check’ indicates a probable ‘clear and obvious error’ or ‘serious missed incident’, the VAR will communicate this information to the referee, who will then decide whether or not to initiate a ‘review’

The check was ongoing while play restarted. This is also a breach of VAR protocol. The VAR is also required to communicate a serious missed incident to the refere. This also did not happen.

In short it's impossible to argue the integrity of the game has not been compromised.
Err.....

Dunno, the fallout from the council approving a club's stadium being demolished against the wishes of the club and rezoned into housing would be absolutely huge. It would definitely be tied up in the legal system for years. I don't reckon the council would want to go anywhere near it, would be easier for them to just deny any application to flatten the stadium.

Not sure if developers can go over a local council in England like they do have the option in Australia.
Secretary of State takes 2nd round planning appeals. Their is a massive housing shortage in the UK and developers can pay a CIL & S106. They'd be a decent chance to have it approved if positioned correctly.

Secretary of State takes 2nd round planning appeals. Their is a massive housing shortage in the UK and developers can pay a CIL & S106. They'd be a decent chance to have it approved if positioned correctly.

How often does this happen in practice? I'm sure there's plenty of alternative land in Scunny that could be used for housing development. They'd surely have to make an argument that there's no alternative site for their housing project other than the stadium location I'd imagine.

How often does this happen in practice? I'm sure there's plenty of alternative land in Scunny that could be used for housing development. They'd surely have to make an argument that there's no alternative site for their housing project other than the stadium location I'd imagine.
Quite often with large housebuilders.

Scampaignerhorpe United can confirm that a takeover has been completed for the club by local businesswoman Michelle Harness.

A current Director of the club, and former Commercial Manager of over 15 years at the Iron, Michelle has acquired the club from the outgoing David Hilton.

Following a busy few days of negotiations and putting plans in place, Michelle is delighted to be taking on the football club, saying: “I would like to thank everyone who assisted in the transaction, especially David Hilton.

“There are a lot of challenges and problems to overcome, but David has taken no fee for the club, and wiped all monies that he personally invested to enable this deal to happen. I wish him and his family all the best for the future, and I hope he finds some peace away from football.

“I’d also like to acknowledge the efforts of Simon Elliott, who has massively assisted in getting this deal over the line. There is now a lot of work to do behind the scenes to get our great football club back on track, and that work starts immediately with the fantastic team we have working for us, starting with the appointment of a new board.”

New owner. Hilton gone. Now, to get back in fighting for our stadium and paying off the debts the useless Swann gave us.

Time to get rid of the Qataris now like they did Roman.

If Roman's links to Putin were enough to get him booted then the Qataris links to the leader of Hamas should be enough to get these scumbags booted too.

They are not fit and proper to be owners in the PL.

If Roman's links to Putin were enough to get him booted then the Qataris links to the leader of Hamas should be enough to get these scumbags booted too.

Have they got anything in the PL? I thought they were just trying to buy United but the Glazers are just stringing everyone along and aren't going to sell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are other owners linked to Putin friendly oligarchs

Surely we should give them a chance.. /s

I've delved deeply into these guys. They are heavily leveraged against structured settlement income which is a guaranteed revenue stream.

Don't see how they will be able to raise the funds required to buy out Moshiri. Anything other than an absolute iron clad proof of funds in place should see the sale process terminated. A plan to finance the deal is not good enough.

There is resistance on the MVFC board at them taking on more shares even though they have an agreement to buy 70% worth by 2027.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back