Over 50's Clique - Nostalgia, Memorabilia, Reflection and Opinion for the Mature Lion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toughen up 3KZ.
Mate, I am a Greek Australian and the first grandson / grandchild on both sides. I have been pampered since birth. I am a big sook.

Last edited:
My wife said they should ask in hospital admission forms if you are.

Greek ✔️
First Grandson ✔️
You grew up with your grandparents living next door ✔️

She they would work it out pretty quickly anyway, but it would save time.

With the retirement of Daniel Rich, there are only two players left at our club who played in the miracle on grass game, Dayne Zorko and Ryan Lester. It would be so fitting if they could end their careers as members of a Premiership team. Zorko can be a bit of a dill sometimes, but he, Lester and Rich have also been amazingly loyal and dedicated players. Can’t post this enough.

Last edited:
THE OVER 50’S CLIQUE - GETTING IT RIGHT FOR OVER 50 YEARS!

The following players have won the endorsement of the Over 50’s Clique, for their hard work, bravery and triumph over adversity this season.

Jarryd Lyons
Callum Ah Chee
Ryan Lester
Deven Robertson

The Over 50’s Clique calls for their continued selection in recognition of their skill, hard work and loyalty to the Brisbane Lions.

Last edited:
There is only a short clip of the Rd.9 game Fitzroy v Essendon. A better version is in this edition of Seven’s Big League. At this game. We finished with a wet sail. Osborne was phenomenal!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3KZ is Football Noel Mugavin has two sons Jeremy (South) & Ben (North) playing in the Hampden FL GF this Saturday at the Reid. Myles McCluggage (brother of Hugh) will be on the wing for South emulating his dad Sam. I will have a very close view of proceedings...
I’m so jealous! I’ve been to plenty of Grand Finals at the Reid. I miss living in Warrnambool. It’s a great spot. Enjoy the game. Go South!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back