Ovens & King FL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 4 too close to pick at the moment.
Doon perhaps just ahead of Blues Bright Milawa.

Dry conditions will help Greta more than a heavy track.

I think McClounan (15 games 27 gls 23 times in best) and Lachie Kennett (15, 21 gls and 12 times best) are top 3 chances for Baker medal.

Top 4 too close to pick at the moment.
Doon perhaps just ahead of Blues Bright Milawa.

Dry conditions will help Greta more than a heavy track.

I think McClounan (15 games 27 gls 23 times in best) and Lachie Kennett (15, 21 gls and 12 times best) are top 3 chances for Baker medal.
Done well to get in the best 23 times this season?
I guess his doubled up each week and played super in both grades 🤣🤣

Seeing Milawa today missing a few players , I’ll put it on the line . Doon & Milawa for the big dance.
No offence but I wouldn’t be taking your opinion too far. You wouldn’t have seen too many teams at full strength this year as they wouldn’t waste their time against your rabble. Hope the wooden spoon does a tour of Benalla this year and gets put up against that club destroying premiership cup.

Are Greta the real deal? They’ve been building for a while now, probably deserve to win one. Could see a few old Rover champions out at the big dance if all comes to fruition.

Are Greta the real deal? They’ve been building for a while now, probably deserve to win one. Could see a few old Rover champions out at the big dance if all comes to fruition.
God help them if your a part of their celebrations, but haven’t you been s**t canning them ever since they declined your merger offer?

No offence but I wouldn’t be taking your opinion too far. You wouldn’t have seen too many teams at full strength this year as they wouldn’t waste their time against your rabble. Hope the wooden spoon does a tour of Benalla this year and gets put up against that club destroying premiership cup.
Who do you follow champ?
Because by my count there's only been 4 or 5 different premiers in the last 10 years, 1 of which doesn't exist anymore.

You don't by any chance have a sudden interest in goorambat do you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be commenting on things you have absolutely no knowledge of ea h club has to prove sustainableeach year to the league. They are still in the league after all. So that's more then we can say about an ex club.
Could be a different story next year, you guys won’t be able to field two teams let alone a competitive senior one. Troubling times for sunny Benalla.

At least I’m brave enough to put predictions out there and not hope that Bright will get beyond the participation certificate stage AGAIN.
Still thinking this Slim? Wooden spoon secured. Well done
Oh, and there’s winners and losers in everything. We accept losing gracefully unlike your lot…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back