Ovens and Murray Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't is a co-incidence Cupido is going out with a person with the Thurgood surname, hence the good rapport from you Mrs THURGOOD?
I certainly won't be going to watch him.

If you don't follow north Albury it makes sense that you wouldn't be watching him, but i'm sure the Hoppers supporters will be excited at the prospect of him running around in their colours.

Isn't is a co-incidence Cupido is going out with a person with the Thurgood surname, hence the good rapport from you Mrs THURGOOD?
I certainly won't be going to watch him.

nah mate, certainly not cupido's mrs ... truth be told, north albury are probably one of my least favourite clubs.

all i said was i reckon it's good for the league to have recruited someone with a bit of a name given all the departures its had.

it also seems my mail on heta was incorrect. a mate of mine from wodonga said the big man was there tonight at training and assured him he will be playing for the dogs this year.

it also seems my mail on heta was incorrect. a mate of mine from wodonga said the big man was there tonight at training and assured him he will be playing for the dogs this year.[/quote]

Its good to see that this has been clarified by himself in todays border. Heta will be the most dominant ruckman in the comp by a long way. Just need to find goals now the bulldogs as Bradshaw is going to the goldfields (paper).

On a other note why is it that Adam prior's Clearance has been denied. Surely radiers have no chance of stopping this as he is moving intersate to a better league and CLUB. Raiders really showing true colours just to play mind games, they should focus on replacing him with more players instead of having a bit of fun. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Its good to see that this has been clarified by himself in todays border. Heta will be the most dominant ruckman in the comp by a long way. Just need to find goals now the bulldogs as Bradshaw is going to the goldfields (paper).

On a other note why is it that Adam prior's Clearance has been denied. Surely radiers have no chance of stopping this as he is moving intersate to a better league and CLUB. Raiders really showing true colours just to play mind games, they should focus on replacing him with more players instead of having a bit of fun. :thumbsu::thumbsu:[/quote]

he'll be one of the best ruckmen no doubt - but a couple of former vfl players in chris oliver and scott meyer might object to you saying he'll be the best ruckman in the league by a mile.

heard raiders are pretty close to picking up at least one more high-standard recruit - as for prior, given the way he treated them i'm not surprised they've rejected his clearance - and IF he doesn't owe the club anything then he will eventually get cleared as he is going to a higher standard league .......

On a other note why is it that Adam prior's Clearance has been denied. Surely radiers have no chance of stopping this as he is moving intersate to a better league and CLUB. Raiders really showing true colours just to play mind games, they should focus on replacing him with more players instead of having a bit of fun. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

he'll be one of the best ruckmen no doubt - but a couple of former vfl players in chris oliver and scott meyer might object to you saying he'll be the best ruckman in the league by a mile.

heard raiders are pretty close to picking up at least one more high-standard recruit - as for prior, given the way he treated them i'm not surprised they've rejected his clearance - and IF he doesn't owe the club anything then he will eventually get cleared as he is going to a higher standard league .......[/quote]

This wouldn't be the same bloke that Howlong are in talks with there Thurgood

On a other note why is it that Adam prior's Clearance has been denied. Surely radiers have no chance of stopping this as he is moving intersate to a better league and CLUB. Raiders really showing true colours just to play mind games, they should focus on replacing him with more players instead of having a bit of fun. :thumbsu::thumbsu:[/quote]

Prior doesn't have to be cleared, as he is going to a higher league. If Raiders clear him, it will void the 2 year contract he signed.

As I understand it, if Prior isn't cleared and looks to play in any league other than the WAFL or SANFL in 2011, the club looking to sign him would need a clearance from Raiders, as he would still be a contracted Raiders player.

This process has been undertaken with advice and support from both the O&M and the VCFL, so it is more than mere mind games.

heard that wang have finally got their man in liddell from the GV after a few tries in recent years? huge midfield addition if he's on board although still a big void in the ruck department

Prior doesn't have to be cleared, as he is going to a higher league. If Raiders clear him, it will void the 2 year contract he signed.

As I understand it, if Prior isn't cleared and looks to play in any league other than the WAFL or SANFL in 2011, the club looking to sign him would need a clearance from Raiders, as he would still be a contracted Raiders player.

This process has been undertaken with advice and support from both the O&M and the VCFL, so it is more than mere mind games.[/quote]

This process has been undertaken with advice and support from both the O&M and the VCFL, so it is more than mere mind games.[/quote]

Raider boy, Prior still needs to be TRANSFERRED interstate to the higher competition unless he is in financial debt to the club or has club property in his possession.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have'nt they done some damage! 5 or 6 O&M topliners and a few GV premiership players. Just had a look on the website and its impressive. Love to know the budget for the recruits.

May not all be about match payments. Apparently a few of the players had been talking of a possible move to SEQ for some time - lifestyle and career. Looks like they've rounded up a couple of mates and all gone at once!

ha yes a massive budget..i suppose they had to get good players from somewhere, how many games they win last yr?........3?

Have'nt they done some damage! 5 or 6 O&M topliners and a few GV premiership players. Just had a look on the website and its impressive. Love to know the budget for the recruits.

Website does look impressive Ringo. From my understanding it is only the beginning with clubs from QAFL coming down here to get recruits. Unlike other state leagues, Transfers have to be paid to the players club which he is leaving from. Therefore why dont you go to the best country football league to get players. Employment, Sun, surf, lifestyle, etc would be enough to get an 18 - 24 year old away from the O and M, exactly what aspley have done. Gaining key players from the comp will only enhance their recruiting ability for next year.

Something needs to be done to protect country footy next year or the same will happen again.

How many now have left the O and M? Can we get a team?

well we're getting closer to practice matches and most lists would be close to being finalised, anyone involved with clubs wanna post what they think their best side is going to be in 2010.

Rumblings coming out of the LAVINGTON camp. Seems they have s**t in the face of O & M Life Member Les O'Brien. Seems the Netball Sheds at Lavington were named after him a few years back; but a couple of weeks ago his name disappeared from the sheds. Rumour has it, Lavi owes the O&M Legend money and the new "TIM SANSON YES MEN" committee refuses to acknowledge Les and his contribution.

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE BY THE PANTHERS, I HOPE THE WHEEL COMES FULL CIRCLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad::mad::mad:

Rumblings coming out of the LAVINGTON camp. Seems they have s**t in the face of O & M Life Member Les O'Brien. Seems the Netball Sheds at Lavington were named after him a few years back; but a couple of weeks ago his name disappeared from the sheds. Rumour has it, Lavi owes the O&M Legend money and the new "TIM SANSON YES MEN" committee refuses to acknowledge Les and his contribution.

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE BY THE PANTHERS, I HOPE THE WHEEL COMES FULL CIRCLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad::mad::mad:

A few truths about the "Les O'Brien Sheds". Two summers back many of the footy players and committee men built the netty girls a new shed and upgraded the court and its surround to comply with new vcfl rules. The "Shed" WAS NOT supposed to be named after ANYONE. After the project was finished, "someone" secretly came to the court and drilled a "Les O'Brien Shed" sign to the shed roof. Those in charge of the project never authorised or new anything about getting a "Les O'Brien Shed" sign made up, yet one-day when no one was around, the sign was put up !!
These are the facts and those interested can draw there own conclusions here-on-in. :thumbsu:

Website does look impressive Ringo. From my understanding it is only the beginning with clubs from QAFL coming down here to get recruits. Unlike other state leagues, Transfers have to be paid to the players club which he is leaving from. Therefore why dont you go to the best country football league to get players. Employment, Sun, surf, lifestyle, etc would be enough to get an 18 - 24 year old away from the O and M, exactly what aspley have done. Gaining key players from the comp will only enhance their recruiting ability for next year.

Something needs to be done to protect country footy next year or the same will happen again.

How many now have left the O and M? Can we get a team?

can come up with this just off the top of my head. prob a few i have forgotten. think there was someone from albury going travelling overseas but can't remember who

B: brauer hartwig ramsdale
HB: neely tafft gannon
C: carpenter smith brain
HF: fixter hooper ferraro
F: hargreaves prior aalbers
Foll: mclay shir mccormick
Int: eames ohlin bradshaw and others

can come up with this just off the top of my head. prob a few i have forgotten. think there was someone from albury going travelling overseas but can't remember who

B: brauer hartwig ramsdale
HB: neely tafft gannon
C: carpenter smith brain
HF: fixter hooper ferraro
F: hargreaves prior aalbers
Foll: mclay shir mccormick
Int: eames ohlin bradshaw and others

where has neely gone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back