Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Screenshot_20240519-210115~2.png

Praise The Lord GIF by Soul Train

Well done West Coast. Played boldly all match (unlike Hawks in Q4). Harley Reid deserves all the plaudits. He is already a star of the competition. He and Nick will be battling each other for Brownlows for years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sure, but I don’t think he will.

It’s made further difficult by them being entirely different players

The point remains; Reid is playing better by round 10, 2024 than Nick was by round 10, 2022.

There’s no shame in it, and Reid has a lot of ground to make up from there onwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some great results over the weekend for our purposes

Sydney are deserving flag favourites at this stage, but I think we're the next best side after them now.

Give us a full strength team right now and I’d put us ahead of Sydney

Controversial I know

But we’re the only side in the 8 with an actual injury list and we haven’t lost a game since Round 2

I just don’t think I agree.

Rounds 9-11 of 2022 Nick had 23, 21 and 16 possessions and no goals. I don’t really see on what basis you are arguing it. But agree to disagree, I guess.

Rounds 9-11 of 2022 Nick had 23, 21 and 16 possessions and no goals. I don’t really see on what basis you are arguing it. But agree to disagree, I guess.
The basis of him having 32 in round 4? Unless your point is that Reid had a better R10, which would be quite pedantic

Nah but Carlton's injury list is literally Richmond level remember? /s

I can understand why Cripps, Curnow, Weitering, McGovern, McKay and Walsh aren’t enough to compensate for the loss of superstars like Silvagni, Cottrell, Cunningham and Fogarty

Carlton are basically fielding a VFL Side

Both extraordinary in year 1. But i tend to agree that Reid is even more extraordinary - he's winning clearances and just shrugging senior mids off and taking speckies. What a player.

The basis of him having 32 in round 4? Unless your point is that Reid had a better R10, which would be quite pedantic

Reid’s 21 and 2 goals tonight were worth more than Daicos’ 32 in round 4, 2022. And he wasn’t stringing them together yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back