Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Keane for the Murphy role over Dean ..more athletic, quicker, high intercept mark stats,

..might be a bit difficult though since he's contracted to Crows til end 2025

Last edited:

I respectfully disagree, essendon players arent suspended, injured and not a 50 point margin crows way
I think I was trying to convince myself. It's good to hear from you Leon, I was quite the dick a couple of weeks ago and for that, I apologise. But only if you let me call you the silver tongue economist one more time ;)

Gee the Bombers have another terrible away Guernsey option, FM.
I'd be horrified if that was us coming out with an alternative peace of rubbish every season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I was trying to convince myself. It's good to hear from you Leon, I was quite the dick a couple of weeks ago and for that, I apologise. But only if you let me call you the silver tongue economist one more time ;)
Well, ive certainly been called worse, in fact, thats a compliment to what i get called worse daily, all good and thanks, i probably derserved it to be fair.. water ducks back and all that

Every single week I’m hearing BT, Brayshaw, Hodge and Richo having a whinge about the goal umpire calling for a review instead of letting the review happen when the ball goes back to the centre circle for the bounce after a goal.

Yes, it’s repetitive but your consistent complaining on national tv is nauseating. I can’t wait for Fox Footy commentary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back