Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

My household (all Collingwood supporters) at the final siren:
british dance GIF

This week would be a good time for Adelaide to start living up to my expectations of them in 2024.

I thought they would be capable of playing finals after delivering so many competitive but ultimately narrow defeats last season.

They were the highest scoring team last year and played an exciting brand not to dissimilar to our own in 22/23 so their current fall from grace is surprising to me.

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

So it looks like the Sydney teams, Geelong and Port are the front runners for top four at the moment, now the tankers have been horribly exposed against the previously winless Crows. Interesting times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it looks like the Sydney teams, Geelong and Port are the front runners for top four at the moment, now the tankers have been horribly exposed against the previously winless Crows. Interesting times.
We’ve just got to make the 8.
Get there, get our game humming at the right time…
It might be a tough season but we’re a chance if we can just make it.

Me (A Man United supporter) copped it earlier in the week in the group chat when Chelsea scored 2 goals in the 10th and 11th minutes in stoppage time from my Carlton supporter mate.

The timing of that result couldn’t be more perfect and have executed the return with precision. Glorious days, Gentleman. Cheers. 🍻

Carltank should have lost last week too if not for rampant incompetence by the umpires, so “Kings of the close finish” my ass.

They only beat Richmond because the Tigers had no one left on the bench, otherwise the Tig's would’ve knocked them off, and they were handed a win against Freo because of an umpiring blunder. They really should be 2-3......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back