Roast Opposition Banter Thread: Caveat Emptor - Welcome to the lake of fire, happy fishing

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh no, I'm late on something I've only just read...

This crap you are dishing up is the sort of crap that belongs in Bay13/. It's that droll and boring. I suppose that's why you are a flog of the highest order on the SFA boards too.

Please keep trying... and while you are at it. Go back to school and get an education. Numbers aren't your thing...

Oh no, I'm late on something I've only just read...

This crap you are dishing up is the sort of crap that belongs in Bay13/. It's that droll and boring. I suppose that's why you are a flog of the highest order on the SFA boards too.

Please keep trying... and while you are at it. Go back to school and get an education. Numbers aren't your thing...

You're a man of compliments DemonJim. This crap I have been dishing up has been argued though, only response was the incorrect statistics and your brothers in arms talking about blogs I wrote 2yrs ago. The truth is much harder to swallow then what you guys are used too.

Good pickup DemonJim, just much to late to make an impact. :thumbsu:
Sounds just like the 2005 premiership for the swans. For the swans it was 23 years too late though.

Thoughts on your snails pace membership sales post Xmas?

North will pass the Dees next year, even including your MCC bodgy number inflating.

North will pass the Dees next year, even including your MCC body number inflating.

It'll happen all in due time. It's disappointing that the numbers haven't really jumped at all, but as has been said - wait for the NAB to happen and if all goes well, expect to see a shite load of bandwagoners jump on.

I doubt you lot will surpass us next year - if ever. Be realistic - why do you think you will pass us?

I
I doubt you lot will surpass us next year - if ever. Be realistic - why do you think you will pass us?

You guys had a boost on the back of the misplaced hype that all your big draft picks were going to create a hawthorn style run up the ladder. Even the media fell for it.

Now that bubble has popped and people aren't buying the bullshit anymore. Scully has left, you've got a first year coach, you're back to square one.

North are further along the rebuild trail, we'll play finals this year, we've got a great air optimism about the place: debt reduction going well, key players re-signing.

You're under 2k ahead of us now. I think we'll drag that back to about 1k by the end of this campaign and pass it next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North will pass the Dees next year, even including your MCC bodgy number inflating.

You're including 2 game memberships which bring little cash to the club. Let's look at revenue from membership as a truer indicator.

And your increase is from Brayhaw's begging and sympathy members. If Norf have proved one thing it's that these numbers are not sustainable. You'll drop back again next year - you're dreaming if yuo think you'll overtake the Dees.

^ So basically your saying you have less members than us, but hope to have more one day.

No.

If I were to express that opinion, I would say we have fewer members.

That is because I can use correct grammar. I thought all you Melbourne pillow biters went to posh schools?

I'm beginning to wonder.

I mean, most of you can't even spell North correctly.

(For the record, Melbourne have traditionally had fewer members than North. The last two or three years are an aberration.)

I doubt that very much, If anything there is a feeling of great excitement coming out of the Dees at the moment. New Coaching staff, Fitness is up, finally got a game plan worth the paper it's written on, New captains, and we've dropped our dead weight (Scully) so that's no longer gonna drag us down. Don't forget tat melboure was touted as the One team that any coach would LOVE to take over the reigns of. Vossy says we're gonna be a super power, Malthouse thinks we're gonna be Strong, and anyone that actually looks into what's happening with the club will see that off the field we're going for what we want - being aggressive - that can only lead to the same mentality on the ground.

You're gonna look like a fool if you honestly think Melbourne are a joke.

You're including 2 game memberships which bring little cash to the club. Let's look at revenue from membership as a truer indicator.

And your increase is from Brayhaw's begging and sympathy members. If Norf have proved one thing it's that these numbers are not sustainable. You'll drop back again next year - you're dreaming if yuo think you'll overtake the Dees.

LOL - sympathy members. Mate, in 2008 we had sympathy members. You've also had sympathy members. FFS - even I bought a membership for you one year.

There's no sympathy members at North now.

New Coaching staff, Fitness is up, finally got a game plan worth the paper it's written on, New captains, and we've dropped our dead weight (Scully) so that's no longer gonna drag us down.

Do you actually believe this s**t?

Dead weight? You bloody drafted him at number 1!

Whether scully has talent or not is point of this conversation.

The point is this: All the conjecture about whether he was coming or going was clearly causing issues within the playing group, coaching staff, and board. Now he's gone - we don't have to worry about him or what he's doing - we have a bunch of guys that WANT to be at the club. So Yes, I actually believe that With the scully episode over - we can concentrate on actually getting out there and winning games.

Also - pissing off Bailey is also gonna be a benefit to us.

Maybe if you weren't s**t and congentitally programmed to fail, you would have drafted Martin and Trenners and brought in a Scott brother as coach. Then you'd have some sort of justified optimism.

You're all excited about having blokes who couldn't win flags at their old clubs like Craig and Misson.

It just continues the failure.

You won't win a flag in the lifetime of any current supporter.

Norf include non ticketed members in their club website tally each year that the AFL does not recognise.

That's why Norfs real total was so embarrassing last year (28k?) when the club tried to boast they reached 30k.

You know you're a shambles when you try to lie to the public about your membership numbers.

JBDerpcopy.jpg

A nice bit of NorfLogic at work there.........
One coach wins a flag = brother is just as good a coach.

Maybe we should have hired Peter Worsfold to replace Neale Daniher instead of Bailey.........:rolleyes:

You're all excited about having blokes who couldn't win flags at their old clubs like Craig and Misson.

Misson - 2005
Craig - 1997, 1998
(and just for fun) Neeld - 2010

Brad Scott (in any coaching role) - .........oh dear. :eek:

Maybe if you weren't s**t and congentitally programmed to fail, you would have drafted Martin and Trenners and brought in a Scott brother as coach. Then you'd have some sort of justified optimism.
You are on here calling people on grammar while you make up words? How about you worry about your own backyard and the failures that your club are before concentrating on Melbourne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back