On The Ball - Internet AFL game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't been able to get on for over a week, no idea what's happening.

Thanks kangle, glad it's not just me.

The page is cached on Google from last week but the page is not found now.

Strange... :confused:

I dont think OTB has ever been down this long before? I only log in every now and then though, once a week and normally the forums are still up sometimes when the main site is down? But i can't even access them....

edit:

On The Ball
Update: A bit of miscommunication in the previous post. Our hosts have had moved (trucked) their systems from Texas, to Chicago & LA. Chicago has arrived but LA takes longer as you can appreciate. As it's clearer now it helps put the size of the job into perspective.
04 August at 22:01

On The Ball
Update: Things are taking longer than expected, I don't expect OTB to be back by the weekend. Let's hope next week is a goer!
04 August at 00:28

from Facebook

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you 'like' otb on fb you get all the news, obviously they didnt plan the downtime , but the server went awol and they lost anything they back to july of this year.(I had to reregister, which didnt matter too much because I only signed up in the off season and nothing apart from a few strange youth pulls happened so far.

You didnt really waste the money since you will have it again ;)

As much as I wanted to play an AFL simulator game (based on a website), this game just doesn't give me the addictiveness that others do. There's too much of a gap between the starters and the experienced for me to bother for a long term gain.

Can anyone prove me wrong or give me reasons why I should play (for the shot and long term)?

Seeing I came in only in midseason I can't say anything about that yet, All i can say is that the general set up of the site and the interfaces are looking a bit disorganised to me. I find myself looking for specific tasks quite often. It took me a while in Blackoutrugby as well but at least they have a proper help/documentation section which helps you quite a lot, nothing I can say of the ontheball site.

It's back up, but apparently my side got deleted. Don't think I'll bother with another one.

Losing my latest batch of youth players is enough to make me lose interest for this season at least

Remove this Banner Ad

Back