On The Ball - Internet AFL game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just checked out my league ladder for the upcoming season. I'm basically the only active one. If I don't win every single match, I'll be surprised.

My ratings are 68 Forward, 70 Midfield, and 64 Defense.

I won the otb cup once but lost my team now:(

check out the !Essendon Bombers!

I tried starting up again but they wouldn't give me my otb cup back so i cbf it will take too long to get good again.

I tried starting up again but they wouldn't give me my otb cup back so i cbf it will take too long to get good again.

I remember you. Don't think i ever played you though. I played a few years back under South Melbourne Bloods (since re-registered it though 6 months ago)

Why did you let your team go bot then? Your old team was good but you have to start a new team new team doesn't deserve cups that were awarded to your old team.

i gave up i just lost interest:(

I lost interest when i beat my cousin by 180 points then the following week he beat me by 60 points even though my team was leagues better then his.

Things like that and it felt unbalanced.

An off day for your players.

Personally I think this is one of the attractive features of the game that your team may have a very poor game and you lose matches that you were expected to win upsets occur in AFL.

I can even admit to hating it when it happens to me but not enough to leave the game but each to their own still doesn't warrant getting the cup back for a new team.

I registered for this game on April the 20th and still have yet to receive an email saying i have a team....
so yesterday registered again and still no email. I'm guessing if i don't get an email for my team i registered for yesterday in a week ill just give up..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I registered for this game on April the 20th and still have yet to receive an email saying i have a team....
so yesterday registered again and still no email. I'm guessing if i don't get an email for my team i registered for yesterday in a week ill just give up..

Did you use a hotmail account?

Do they not accept Hotmail accounts?

Apparently Hotmail doesn't recognise OTB so their emails are deleted as spam or whatever but they do not get through even to junk mail box. Which is why when someone says they are having trouble that is the first question asked usually that fixes it.

If anyone has tried using hotmail and are waiting that will be why try gmail.

Finally got a team using a Gmail account.

Anyone got any quick tips for a noob just starting out?

Don't bother with a scout yet. Read the rules and the newbie forum if you have questions then post them on the forum they will be answered eventually.

Sign your sponsor first before you sign a coach. Once you have signed a sponsor wait until the next lot of coach offers come in they should be better.

Look for better players use the free agents list there are usually some decent players there and premier league and world premier league teams can not bid on free agents.

Argh, getting slaughtered in my first match. Haven't managed to sign any free agents yet, which probably doesn't help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back