Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

listening to cresswell's coach of year speech his got filo and dreams of having o'hara highly doubt he'd leave joss though, impressive trio moore, richards and ankers top 4.
Dont think he ever stated that he's going to recruit O'Hara? Wasn't he asked and question and he answered honestly

Dont think he ever stated that he's going to recruit O'Hara? Wasn't he asked and question and he answered honestly
I did say dreams of having o'hara, he would have 100% proposed the question to him in previous years you'd be silly not to, they do chat often before games against each other so there is some relationship between the two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BB Saints

Wizards is spot on.The Roos have been very active on their socials announcing recruits and blokes who have recommitted . The first two blokes who I’d be announcing would be the winner of the Jim Sandral Medal, and the AC from season 2021 and there has been no mention of either

Everything they put up is paywalled
Wizards is spot on.The Roos have been very active on their socials announcing recruits and blokes who have recommitted . The first two blokes who I’d be announcing would be the winner of the Jim Sandral Medal, and the AC from season 2021 and there has been no mention of either

Remove this Banner Ad

Back