OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Big news out at Tatong Donoghue Spoons and Frampton all signing....................
that would be huge news for Tatong if that was the case. the last word i had heard around town was Frampton wasnt sure about footy with his leg and Donohue was having talks with Moyhu

Heard that all the Broadford guys at Bonnie Doon have returned to play with their old mate Barry

Wasn't sure if I was on the correct chat, when did Bonnie Doon leave the Benalla comp? Two guys are in our local paper down here today Dunn and Slade, assume they're part of the Broadford guys you mentioned. Another one Fletcher who it says is 36 was mentioned too, is there any others? How do the comps compare standard wise? I moved back to Wallan after years away recently and was amazed how good the RDFL is now.

Certainly doesn't belong us.......Is there more than one Matt Robinson??? Is there one who plays at Maggies...

Sorry should have put all his other clubs in there as well! Yes there is another one that played at magpies but is playing at glenrowan where his brother Nigel is coach!

I'm hearing that milawa's recruits may have backflipped! Roman back to Wang and hooper to benalla saints. Also Robinson not at milawa after finding out about his habits out side of footy! All rumors tho.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hearing that milawa's recruits may have backflipped! Roman back to Wang and hooper to benalla saints. Also Robinson not at milawa after finding out about his habits out side of footy! All rumors tho.........

Also heard someone from Whor heading to Benalla Saints....friend of new coach Luke Morgan.....Who is that likely to be..Harrington ????

I don't think starting a new thread will alter people contributing to this thread. Personally I don't think getting a couple of good players to Glenrowan will a ) solve there cultural issues and b) get them any more advanced than bottom 4. Yeah you could have Chris Judd playing for you but you need someone to kick it too and get it kicked to you.

I don't think starting a new thread will alter people contributing to this thread. Personally I don't think getting a couple of good players to Glenrowan will a ) solve there cultural issues and b) get them any more advanced than bottom 4. Yeah you could have Chris Judd playing for you but you need someone to kick it too and get it kicked to you.

I reckon Glenrowan and the rest of the old B&D comp should be put in a league of their own, Cant be much fun being belted by 200-350 points on a weekend and its F#@king boring playing againts sides winning by that much too

I guess time will tell with glenrowan. At least they are trying something. But yes money doesnt solve everything.

Also interesting the Robinson won't be there all week by the article in the chronicle. Bit like aka for north albury.....

I heard on very good authority that Archibald had signed with Mulwala! Big loss for whorouly!

Anyone else heard of any other big name players leaving the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back