12. MarcMaverick - Knave​
    13. croweater 41
    14. Pie 4 Life
    15. MP_ Cheshire cat​
    16. jmoo wan
    17. DERO - Wonderlander​
    18. Footypie32
    19. Mop Wonderlander​

EDIT: I don't know what I've done to the formatting. It doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:

N1 deaths New
  • The Gryphon sat up, rubbed her eyes and chuckled "What fun. They never execute nobody" as the Hearts tooks off her head, with the Cheshire Cats lauding over their kill as well. myblueroan killed by Hearts and Cheshire Cats

One of the unsuspecting folk of Wonderland were wandering through the forest when then happened upon a Tea Party. Taking a seat in front of the Hatter was not on, so they received a polonium tea. They staggered away finding a cottage where the cook was using a lot of pepper, this triggered asphyxiation. DERO killed by Tea Party and the Duchess.

The Knave presented to court, assured that he would keep his head. It was Mum and Dad, "surely they wouldn't kill me". The White Rabbit strolled in, happy in the knowledge the Knave was finally going to face trial for terrorising the Wonderlanders. When W.R. saw the King was judge, action was needed. The White Rabbit pulled out their gloves and strangled the Knave. The Wonderlanders cheered. The Queen thought "off with 2 heads tonight!" MarcMaverick killed by White Rabbit

It is now Day 1.

D1 death New
  • The Hatter had not been having the best of runs. They had murdered time, so there were calls for their head. They were stuck at a Tea party, perpetually 6 o'clock. The March Hare and Dormouse were slobs. A visit by a young Alice brought no relief.
    The Wonderlanders had got wind of the Hatter's ways and decided enough was enough. With a combined force they took it upon themselves to remove the Hatter from Wonderland.

Kurve
    muttered "I'd rather finish my tea" as they were lynched from Wonderland.

It is now night

N2 deaths New
  • The Hearts were not happy with Wonderland. They loved the Knave, the cupcake stealing scamp. Folding that card back into the deck was always going to bring repercussions. They searched for a target. Sitting atop a mushroom, sucking on his hookah, the Caterpillar asked "who are you?" The Hearts suggested he have some mushrooms, it didn't matter if it was with the left or the right, they were all Leongatha mushrooms. The parting advice from the Caterpillar "Keep your temper".
    Grand Uncle Horace killed by the Hearts

In their haste the Hearts stormed through Wonderland. They left a path of destruction, which resulted in a broken Mop Wonderlander killed by the Hearts

Elsewhere, in Wonderland, the White rabbit stumbled on. They were drunk on the intoxicating high of murder. Having burnt the Knave of Hearts back into the pack, they wanted more. MORE. MORE. They espied a Dormouse asleep after feasting on Tea. The White Rabbit approached, and the Dormouse said "I wasn't asleep, I heard every word you..." Wickzki killed by White Rabbit

The Duchess shouted "Oh don't bother me. I never could abide figures" as they picked up a Wonderlander and gave them a violent shake. Unfortunately, for the Wonderlander, the Duchess was too powerful and CursingFijian was killed.

It is now Day 2.

Modkill it straight into my veins New
  • It had been a while that Wonderland existed. The folk had got used to it. There were rabbits and cats, even a gryphon, so it was with horror to hear that the King had referred to his land as a village. Those around him oohed and aahed. Fingers were pointed and the Cheshire Cat started laughing maniacally. They spurted out I'm just a villager. The grin turned. They knew what had happened, maybe hurling abuse would hide their sins. But they knew that in Wonderland there is nowhere to hide.

big_icky (King) and DemurePrincess (CC) are modkilled

(yay, I don't care what happens now, I've abused my power)

Beasty boils New
  • 3 villagers
    MODKILL

The White Rabbit strolled through Wonderland without a care in the world. After knocking off the Knave and the Dormouse in consecutive nights it was fair to say they were feeling smug. They had outed themselves to their fellow Wonderlanders and they were being adored by all - even the Cheshire Cats had a smile for them. Suddenly, they realised they had left their gloves at home. Would that mean there was evidence - evidence that they were impostors in Wonderland?

The White Rabbit rushed home to find there was no longer room. With a sense of resignation, they fell to the ground.

BEaston modkilled

D2 lynch New
  • DEADLINE

The Wonderlanders had all turned out to watch the game of croquet. They knew that among them lurked the Hearts, the Duchess and those Mad bruvas from the Tea Party. They were eased at the overarching presence of the Cheshire Cats, though the sudden demise of one that day had made them more wary than normal. It had been a strange day, filled with references to strange people called vile ages - they weren't sure why they were vile but they knew they didn't like them.

It had become obvious they would need to remove another from among them. They drew together and pointed their collective fingers at MP_. The collective gasped, when they realised that they had lynched their hidden Cheshire Cat

MP_ lynched

It is now N3

Drink Me New
  • The Queen had always suspected that the potions and food lying around Wonderland were not fit for card consumption. The queen had been careful to avoid suspicion, but after receiving the Drink Me they pondered their invincibility. They supped at the nectar of Drink Me. It was intoxicating. They threw their head back with excitement "Off with their..."

The memory of a queen will last through the looking glass, but we all know that isn't a Heart. Cadsky folded quicker than a 2/7 split, all the time muttering "Off with their..."

Cadsky killed by Drink Me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back