Werewolf Nothing and Gralin host - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
Happy Jim Carrey GIF by MolaTV

N1 deaths New
The Gryphon sat up, rubbed her eyes and chuckled "What fun. They never execute nobody" as the Hearts tooks off her head, with the Cheshire Cats lauding over their kill as well. myblueroan killed by Hearts and Cheshire Cats

One of the unsuspecting folk of Wonderland were wandering through the forest when then happened upon a Tea Party. Taking a seat in front of the Hatter was not on, so they received a polonium tea. They staggered away finding a cottage where the cook was using a lot of pepper, this triggered asphyxiation. DERO killed by Tea Party and the Duchess.

The Knave presented to court, assured that he would keep his head. It was Mum and Dad, "surely they wouldn't kill me". The White Rabbit strolled in, happy in the knowledge the Knave was finally going to face trial for terrorising the Wonderlanders. When W.R. saw the King was judge, action was needed. The White Rabbit pulled out their gloves and strangled the Knave. The Wonderlanders cheered. The Queen thought "off with 2 heads tonight!" MarcMaverick killed by White Rabbit

It is now Day 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone please note this rule :

Once the game begins you are in Wonderland. The great place of Wonderland does not have Mafia, Wolves, flogs or other roles from other games. Any reference to these normal roles (flogs, wolves, mafia, etc) will result in a modkill - I will give one day’s grace (so N1, D1).

Once the game begins you are in Wonderland. The great place of Wonderland does not have Mafia, Wolves, flogs or other roles from other games. Any reference to these normal roles (flogs, wolves, mafia, etc) will result in a modkill - I will give one day’s grace (so N1, D1).
that's you're first warning

But just to be clear (as it's still Day 1)
  • myblueroan (Gryphon aka Seer) killed by Hearts (Werewolves) AND Cheshire Cats (Flogs)
  • DERO (Wonderlander aka Villager) killed by Tea Party (Mafia) and The Duchess (Serial Killer)
  • MarcMaverick (Knave aka Werecub) killed by White Rabbit (Vigilante)

But just to be clear (as it's still Day 1)
  • myblueroan (Gryphon aka Seer) killed by Hearts (Werewolves) AND Cheshire Cats (Flogs)
  • DERO (Wonderlander aka Villager) killed by Tea Party (Mafia) and The Duchess (Serial Killer)
  • MarcMaverick (Knave aka Werecub) killed by White Rabbit (Vigilante)
Someone might win this game by just not posting 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back