Northaholics anonymous

Remove this Banner Ad

Harden the feck up people, we’re in a rebuild. We are 2 years away from competitive sustainable football. You are all winging more than the English cricket team at the moment.

Harden the feck up people, we’re in a rebuild. We are 2 years away from competitive sustainable football. You are all winging more than the English cricket team at the moment.

we have been in a rebuild for 7 years, but I am glad that we have our sights set on being competitive. It's reassuring to know as we watch players take a collective dump on the jumper every few weeks.

we have been in a rebuild for 7 years, but I am glad that we have our sights set on being competitive. It's reassuring to know as we watch players take a collective dump on the jumper every few weeks.
It’s a collective dump because half of them are crap. We need this years pp, pick 3 for Ben, Sanders, pick 5 for TT and Ports pick to come good and next year with a few free agents and 2026 will see us knocking on the 8.

It’s a collective dump because half of them are crap. We need this years pp, pick 3 for Ben, Sanders, pick 5 for TT and Ports pick to come good and next year with a few free agents and 2026 will see us knocking on the 8.

Rubbish.

We won't be competitive (winning more than 6-7 games for at least 5 years)

And people have the right to whinge about it

You should know being a Spurs fan

Ignorance is bliss, mate. Delve a bit into where our last few years stack up historically. Go and have a look at the AFLTables graphic that shows the players with the worst W/L records of all time who've played more than 50 games. See that more than a quarter of the entire 40-man list comprises current North players.

This isn't a normal rebuild. It's a broken rebuild being undertaken by a thoroughly broken club. Your comment would've been fine in 2020. But we're past that point

We have all been pretty patient.
We looked better in Nobles first year which is saying alot.

Ignorance is bliss, mate. Delve a bit into where our last few years stack up historically. Go and have a look at the AFLTables graphic that shows the players with the worst W/L records of all time who've played more than 50 games. See that more than a quarter of the entire 40-man list comprises current North players.

This isn't a normal rebuild. It's a broken rebuild being undertaken by a thoroughly broken club. Your comment would've been fine in 2020. But we're past that point
I was at the game, I could see that we are no good and will need to come a long way back, BUT it will turn and I look forward not back.

We have all been pretty patient.
We looked better in Nobles first year which is saying alot.
I don’t agree, we will need to start with a lot of gun kids that have been building the last 2 years and we need to add to them for the next 2. Noble was a train wreck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is so true.

This is not normal. This is not a standard rebuild. Hawthorn right now is doing a standard rebuild.

Adelaide and North basically started rebuilding at the same time. Crows coming off their 2017 minor premiership and GF appearance. North the end of the BS era.

Since 2019 Ade: 11th, 18th, 15th, 14th, currently 12th

Since 2019 NM: 12th, 17th, 18th, 18th, 17th

The first is a standard rebuild. It sucks, it can be be miserable but lots of teams have to go through it.

Ours current run is abysmal. It is permanently damaging the club. We are losing a generation of young fans. The brand of the club is tarnished. It’s a total disaster

Hahahahahahahaha! Where do I start?

I will probably tell myself that I won't be interested anymore and then tune in when our game is on. I'll probably go to the *Essendon game with the exact same vibe and then end up disappointed again.

You know what's sad? I don't think it's the worst of it. We could get done by 100+ this week and that will probably be it. Sad and depressing time to be a North supporter.

This is so true.

This is not normal. This is not a standard rebuild. Hawthorn right now is doing a standard rebuild.

Adelaide and North basically started rebuilding at the same time. Crows coming off their 2017 minor premiership and GF appearance. North the end of the BS era.

Since 2019 Ade: 11th, 18th, 15th, 14th, currently 12th

Since 2019 NM: 12th, 17th, 18th, 18th, 17th

The first is a standard rebuild. It sucks, it can be be miserable but lots of teams have to go through it.

Ours current run is abysmal. It is permanently damaging the club. We are losing a generation of young fans. The brand of the club is tarnished. It’s a total disaster

Seeing we retired 4 players in 2016, you can include 2017 in there too when we finished 15th with 6 wins

2018 was a blip on the radar

Imagine being a school-aged North supporter these days. **** me dead you'd cop some shit

We are historically shit at the moment

Imagine being a school-aged North supporter these days. * me dead you'd cop some s**t

I received a notification yesterday that my grade 5 son had blocked a close mate (who has family ties to Carlton) on Messenger Kids.

So I asked him “did you block Ned? How come?”

“I’m sick of him saying so much garbage about North. Him laughing at us today and saying we’ll never win a flag again in our lifetime was the last straw. I did tell him we won our last flag by thrashing Carlton and they won their last one by cheating, then I blocked him.”

He’s staying strong in the face of such crap and I’ve given him the green light to knock him the f*** out (after warning him first) as a last resort! 👊

Remove this Banner Ad

Back