Resource North Melbourne SuperCoach / AFL Fantasy / Dreamteam - All Questions Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Have him in my side. Reckon he will be a good scorer this year, the only issue is injuries but for now those seem behind him.
Thanks for your time.
WHat were his injures is he flimsy or do players keep unintentionally hurting him? he is 24 almost full maturity for an AFL player and 86 kg.
Hmmm food for thought. Hard this isn't it! :(

He has had a very good preseason and will be playing that hb/defensive winger role. He's looking primed for his break out season, though higher ranged mid pricers can be dangerous (I've got wells, b crouch and libba as my ones). He's currently best 22 and should start posting consistent disposal counts towards the lower twenties + area and he gets a few more marks than the average winger/defender quite often. If you can, wait and see, if not, he's a safer bet than most mid pricers, though Sheridan maybe a better buy if you are willing to take a risk for a bigger cash cow.
THanks for the reply K4E. He was 14th ranked player in defence last year. Boyd, Bartel et al will all be rested, I can see a few in the top 10 dropping out, can McMillan move into the top ten? Hopefully.
He is making a strong case. God forbid I'm starting to lean towards him instead of Shaw.

Thanks for your time.
WHat were his injures is he flimsy or do players keep unintentionally hurting him? he is 24 almost full maturity for an AFL player and 86 kg.
Broken leg in 2014 that took longer to come back from than expected (think it was just a greenstick fracture). Achilles and hamstring problems last year. Seems unhindered this pre-season and looks a better chance to break out than a lot of defenders for the same price. SC defenders are hard to choose this year. Him KK and Shaw are my premiums with Jesse Lonergan my smokey midpricer.

THanks for the reply K4E. He was 14th ranked player in defence last year. Boyd, Bartel et al will all be rested, I can see a few in the top 10 dropping out, can McMillan move into the top ten? Hopefully.
He is making a strong case. God forbid I'm starting to lean towards him instead of Shaw.
Shaw and Goldstein sc wise are overpriced anyway. For rucks I went Martin and Gawn, because it freed up cash for B crouch and rance.

Thanks for your time.
Besides one year of injuries and a few weeks here or there in his very early days, he can get on the park alright.

Hello Roos. Jamie McMillan, how has his pre season gone, and also what do people think of his Supercoach prospect this year in the bakcline?

Thankyou for your time!
See what K4E said. I've got JMac locked in at D2.

Shaw and Goldstein sc wise are overpriced anyway. For rucks I went Martin and Gawn, because it freed up cash for B crouch and rance.
There is a reason GOldy is overpriced, and even if he is, I am selecting him because he is the top scorer in that position. No ifs or buts. Cost me a lot, but that is what I need. :) If someone else can get him cheaper then thats great, its not a risk I'm taking this year. :footy::)

Broken leg in 2014 that took longer to come back from than expected (think it was just a greenstick fracture). Achilles and hamstring problems last year. Seems unhindered this pre-season and looks a better chance to break out than a lot of defenders for the same price. SC defenders are hard to choose this year. Him KK and Shaw are my premiums with Jesse Lonergan my smokey midpricer.
ATM the same. McMillan may be in for shaw if I need the cash. ATM I don't ...... I think. Ahhh **** it! Its all too hard! :cry::rainbow:

Hey guys, rumors swirling about that Goldy will miss the saints game, anyone heard anything at all?

Looking pretty up there aren't you!

Best of luck.

What goes up..... :cool:

:p:D:footy:

Was a no show to the main training session of the week. Has looked sore the last few weeks. A poster here just before said he has been sorting out family issues this week and is definitely right to go.

So my answer is ****ed if I know. Take the risk and leave him in and don't burn a trade. 40% of other teams have him anyway.

Was a no show to the main training session of the week. Has looked sore the last few weeks. A poster here just before said he has been sorting out family issues this week and is definitely right to go.

So my answer is stuffed if I know. Take the risk and leave him in and don't burn a trade. 40% of other teams have him anyway.
There were also minor rolled ankle and sore rib concerns, but I wouldn't read to deeply into that, it's primarily injury prevention and recovery.
Thanks guys, I heard he may have been sore, I was thinking an 8 day break would be just the tonic for him.

Good luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back