North Central Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phhhh Yeah alright then cheif, i'll bet you your big footy account that he wins it, or is that a bit steep, ok ill bet you one of your big footy accounts.:D

Whats this your making up about Stenhouse?
Clearly not true.

for those of us out of the loop, can anyone update me on both the situation with Jonathan Baird, and "the Stenhouse rumour"

Phhhh Yeah alright then cheif, i'll bet you your big footy account that he wins it, or is that a bit steep, ok ill bet you one of your big footy accounts.:D

Clearly not true.

Hahaha oh Big King you crack me up everytime i get on here.. not saying his not going to win it, but u have got ya head shoved that far up ur arse it's ridiculous.. gee u talk sum s**t on here mate.. goodluck to ya... ;)

Hahaha oh Big King you crack me up everytime i get on here.. not saying his not going to win it, but u have got ya head shoved that far up ur arse it's ridiculous.. gee u talk sum s**t on here mate.. goodluck to ya... ;)

LOOK OUT, The piss ants from boort have found there internet connection and are back online.
Good to have you back spanner, give Made 4 September/Master of Roc some company, he is dying in front of his computer with the lack of happenings, so much so he had to delete my last post.
Pathetic I thought, considering we are all grown ups here, well apart from you Goalskie, you Prepubescent little virus.

Clearly not true.

Thats a bit rich coming from you westo, Talk it up ring a bell? Pretty sure Rocco is referring to the 2008 season when stenna had the goalkicking in the bag until perryman kicked 17-18 in the last game to win by a goal and if Boorts midfield can get up and running by the later part of the season and perrymans body holds up he might be a chance to kick 50 goals in his last 3 games. But then again Boort do have the bye the last round so Perryman might be watching on as Barnes takes the goalkicking.

Thats a bit rich coming from you westo, Talk it up ring a bell? Pretty sure Rocco is referring to the 2008 season when stenna had the goalkicking in the bag until perryman kicked 17-18 in the last game to win by a goal and if Boorts midfield can get up and running by the later part of the season and perrymans body holds up he might be a chance to kick 50 goals in his last 3 games. But then again Boort do have the bye the last round so Perryman might be watching on as Barnes takes the goalkicking.

Ahhh you silly little boy, have a read and you will instantly pick up who "Talk it up" is, bit slow on the ol uptake are we compadrae.
So your another boort boy, around about yr 12 maybe a yr or 2 older, I'd say probably the big red headed kid umm rhook or someone a little older and more sophisticated Cooper or Hatcher =-)
Ahhh surely im pretty close.

If the Stenhouse Rumour comes to fruition, and Perryman continues to have yet another stellar year, Barnes has every chance of missing out.

I don' think Barnes would care for the goal kicking award that much.

Given his terrible injury last year, I'm sure he is just happy to be playing at all.

I don' think Barnes would care for the goal kicking award that much.

Given his terrible injury last year, I'm sure he is just happy to be playing at all.

Well said talk_it_up.... It is a great reward but seeing the burners are flying high i am sure he is stoked just to be out there.. Big King you have lost the plot :confused:

for those of us out of the loop, can anyone update me on both the situation with Jonathan Baird, and "the Stenhouse rumour"

I would also like someone to elaborate on the Stenhouse scenario. Where did this come from?
I don't see how it could refer to season 2008 given its been referred to as a rumour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Whispers doing the rounds, have Brown out for 5 weeks... Any Truth?

Sure is Rocco, Bit of bad luck for the young fella. At the hearing the umpires said it was ok, not bad at all.

The word is Rick Walklate was planning to take it further if Luke Brown got off. Don't know how far he could have taken it...

Sure is Rocco, Bit of bad luck for the young fella. At the hearing the umpires said it was ok, not bad at all.

The word is Rick Walklate was planning to take it further if Luke Brown got off. Don't know how far he could have taken it...

Isn't Walklates cheek rooted? and thats ok?

Umpires have been pretty loose this year, although yesterday the Donald and Wyche game I thought was umpired pretty well.

Good game s**t weather. The Pilot started the day pretty slow and at one stage go a bit agro and thought we might have seen some blood. got dragged and came out and played a blinder finishing with 5 majors. received a fair bit of attention from the Burke boys... Slaghead, South love there though i think.

J-Will put in another good performance and thought he got the better of Trav Baird.

Disappointing to see Jenno go down with a hammy looked pretty bad.

Few names to come in to the Demons side in the coming month or so. Samma the Hawk, Duff, Div Farley and George Allan when her returns from touching up his soccer skills....

Isn't Walklates cheek rooted? and thats ok?

Umpires have been pretty loose this year, although yesterday the Donald and Wyche game I thought was umpired pretty well.

Good game s**t weather. The Pilot started the day pretty slow and at one stage go a bit agro and thought we might have seen some blood. got dragged and came out and played a blinder finishing with 5 majors. received a fair bit of attention from the Burke boys... Slaghead, South love there though i think.

J-Will put in another good performance and thought he got the better of Trav Baird.

Disappointing to see Jenno go down with a hammy looked pretty bad.

Few names to come in to the Demons side in the coming month or so. Samma the Hawk, Duff, Div Farley and George Allan when her returns from touching up his soccer skills....

Nah apparently walklate cracked his jaw about a month prior in a collision against charlton, no one can confirm that it wasnt browny but a previouse crack wouldnt help the cause i wouldnt think. The umpires thought so little of it they even changed the charge of reckless conduct (i think) to bringing the game into disrepute. I'd say the tribuneral went there with a very clear point to prove and left proving that point, sets a fair precident though, pretty much anything high is worth weeks, which is ***** bullshit.
Rick Walklate was threatening to take civil action from what can gather which also would of had some impact on the tribunerals decision (as much as they deny it it definatly would). Wedderburn had untill 2:00 o'clock today to appeal it a a cost of $5000 if they lost but still $2500 if they won, as browny has already missed one game they didnt bother, which is a big shame for the young chap who has been playin some good footy, ironically he will return against boort, hopefully to punish the rest of the walklate family.
So with no brown, baird or smith on the weekend the burn backline was very stretched, along with the absence of key onballer thompson the were up against it but managed a 4 goal win, which under the circumstances was good.

On a lighter note for **** sake truck speak in names we can understand e.g slag head and pilot??
The wyche boys would of been pretty happy with themselves wouldnt they after the weekends game? Must match up pretty well agaisnt donald. How far off is the div train, saw him thursday lookin a picture. did he run around with ur boys??
Looks like the finals race is anyone's with donald wedderburn and wyche all right up there. this weeks game will be interesting between an underman burn and a flying wyche, who will be hoping to turn around last rounds 100point defcit.

Nah apparently walklate cracked his jaw about a month prior in a collision against charlton, no one can confirm that it wasnt browny but a previouse crack wouldnt help the cause i wouldnt think. The umpires thought so little of it they even changed the charge of reckless conduct (i think) to bringing the game into disrepute. I'd say the tribuneral went there with a very clear point to prove and left proving that point, sets a fair precident though, pretty much anything high is worth weeks, which is ***** bullshit.
Rick Walklate was threatening to take civil action from what can gather which also would of had some impact on the tribunerals decision (as much as they deny it it definatly would). Wedderburn had untill 2:00 o'clock today to appeal it a a cost of $5000 if they lost but still $2500 if they won, as browny has already missed one game they didnt bother, which is a big shame for the young chap who has been playin some good footy, ironically he will return against boort, hopefully to punish the rest of the walklate family.
So with no brown, baird or smith on the weekend the burn backline was very stretched, along with the absence of key onballer thompson the were up against it but managed a 4 goal win, which under the circumstances was good.

On a lighter note for **** sake truck speak in names we can understand e.g slag head and pilot??
The wyche boys would of been pretty happy with themselves wouldnt they after the weekends game? Must match up pretty well agaisnt donald. How far off is the div train, saw him thursday lookin a picture. did he run around with ur boys??
Looks like the finals race is anyone's with donald wedderburn and wyche all right up there. this weeks game will be interesting between an underman burn and a flying wyche, who will be hoping to turn around last rounds 100point defcit.

Get off your shetland mate. just cause your out of the loop doesn't mean every one else is.

Might pay to give Robbie Lee a buzz and see if his still got his helmet floating about... your comments prob put a big enough target on your head as is....

Div had a run around in the 2's prob not the best day for a tall forward, 1st qtr was good 2nd qtr it got wet and stayed wet. moved pretty well though wouldn't surprise me if he got a call up this week! maybe another week off though, time will tell. adds another big target and frees up the Pilot to cause havoc off the flank and in the middle .

Get off your shetland mate. just cause your out of the loop doesn't mean every one else is.

Might pay to give Robbie Lee a buzz and see if his still got his helmet floating about... your comments prob put a big enough target on your head as is....

Div had a run around in the 2's prob not the best day for a tall forward, 1st qtr was good 2nd qtr it got wet and stayed wet. moved pretty well though wouldn't surprise me if he got a call up this week! maybe another week off though, time will tell. adds another big target and frees up the Pilot to cause havoc off the flank and in the middle .

Get off ur high horse Mr truck, i think u'd be slightly bitter too if one of your own got 5 weeks for something that has recently got 2. e.g Grant Conners in the semi final at whyche against birchip or boort in the 05 season, broke a cheekbone and eye socket and got 2 weeks from the umpires.
In this incident the umps saw it, gave evidence and still the tribuneral where unable to suspend him for that charge.
Yeah cos there is heaps of scary blokes in the boort 2's isnt there!!

Really accurate comparison there, Robbie Lee and Big King. Can definitely see the similarities

Get off ur high horse Mr truck, i think u'd be slightly bitter too if one of your own got 5 weeks for something that has recently got 2. e.g Grant Conners in the semi final at whyche against birchip or boort in the 05 season, broke a cheekbone and eye socket and got 2 weeks from the umpires.
In this incident the umps saw it, gave evidence and still the tribuneral where unable to suspend him for that charge.

Thought it was Ben Bond from Charlton that he got.. Could be wrong on that one. Think Bondy missed out on playing in the gf win against Wyche after the Burn went out in straight sets.

oh seriously, patty o hasn't even played in the north central for years, the game evolves, and from memory, dean messed up the paperwork in that game, had the wrong details down or something... But believe it or not, you can't do that sort of stuff anymore, i'd have thought a kid of his age, and talent would be smart enough to steer clear of that sort of stuff... I guess i'm wrong

oh seriously, patty o hasn't even played in the north central for years, the game evolves, and from memory, dean messed up the paperwork in that game, had the wrong details down or something... But believe it or not, you can't do that sort of stuff anymore, i'd have thought a kid of his age, and talent would be smart enough to steer clear of that sort of stuff... I guess i'm wrong

Settle down Big Fella, he doesn't need a life lesson, he's just trying to evoke a bit of emotion like everyone else on this forum.

Gerta, it was Charlton who the redbacks lost to in 05. Went out in straight sets under David Mcormack. But the 2s got up that year, you beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back