Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

We have had the footy show in the secondary channel in ACT, and I would have thought it would have been similar in Sydney as most of our tv programming (with the exception of News) is from Sydney?
As far as I'm aware these would always be played late at night rather than live/same time as the football states.

They now have a live stream on the 9now app to have all episodes played at 7:30pm live nationally and then the terrestrial play that airs thereafter..so was surprised to see this air live on terrestrial television today as it wasn't mentioned in the posts..

Happy to be corrected though. 🙂

Bulldogs seem to be going through some challenging times and Beveridge should hope he has the backing of Chris Grant (Director of Football) as some of the selection calls seem to be signalling a few senior players are under real pressure. It would be interesting to see what the Bont thinks of these calls not that we will find out but with Macrae, Daniel and Dale either sub or playing VFL that is a lot of coin and experience not in the senior side and the loss to the Bombers will bring pressure on those calls. And Lobb could be looking for a fourth club at the end of the year and not sure any will pay him that last year of his contract (Not sure on amount and it could have been front loaded so maybe 600-700k). We dont get them until rd 10 back at Engie stadium

Bulldogs seem to be going through some challenging times and Beveridge should hope he has the backing of Chris Grant (Director of Football) as some of the selection calls seem to be signalling a few senior players are under real pressure.
if it wasn’t for the AFL gifted 2016 premiership, Beveridge would have been long gone by now. Given the historical lack of success by the Bulldogs (they have only ever won 2 premierships in their VFL/AFL existence of a hundred years - 1954, 2016), getting rid of Bevo would be a big call.

Collingwood defender Nathan Murphy has retired due to the ongoing effects and future risk of concussion.

An integral part of their 2023 premiership win, and a sad way to bow out, but absolutely right for his personal health and well-being.

A sobering outcome, especially given Sam Taylor's horrendous concussion last weekend.

Collingwood defender Nathan Murphy has retired due to the ongoing effects and future risk of concussion.

An integral part of their 2023 premiership win, and a sad way to bow out, but absolutely right for his personal health and well-being.

A sobering outcome, especially given Sam Taylor's horrendous concussion last weekend.
very sad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHE always had X factor. He just (a) couldn't avoid injury at Giants & (b) can't bring the x factor regularly enough.
Yes I agree. I’ve always liked him. I’ll always remember that 5 goal game he had in, IIRC, the last game of the season. Had such high hopes for him the following season and had an injury interrupted PS and could never recapture that form. His body let him down too often.

Was about to type Collingwood barely hanging on here, next thing you , they are not hanging on and are down by 30 points
Looks like it could get ugly for them
This aged terribly

That’s okay.

So did I.
I Understand Dick Wolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

I reckon the Suns are a chance to knock off the Swans today.

They're playing OK, and the Swans are coming off the bye after an unconvincing win against the Eagles.
Although the last two games are showing that Eagles are no longer the easybeats of 2023.

Perhaps we got them at just the right time of the season, this year, rather than exactly the wrong time last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back