Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As big as he is, they still rely on him so much because he generates an unbelievable amount of quality clearances when he's on the field. This is seriously going to push WC to almost bottom 4 locks (they'll still win enough games at home to avoid the spoon)

The centre square at Optus is his strength. Win the ball there, he's a good clearance player as well, and get it forward.
They'll be vulnerable here now.
Sydney will cut them up in there this Friday

if Titus can sneak in a reference to another member of the Freo BigFooty board JUST to confirm he reads it, that'd be great
"Anyone who doenst think Heath Chapman is the best player 20 or under is Bastyy crazy"

if Titus can sneak in a reference to another member of the Freo BigFooty board JUST to confirm he reads it, that'd be great
Is that Chelsea Valentine in your avatar?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if old mate Coasters will be in here on Friday night, banging on about winning culture after Sydney tear them a new one?

Saints belting Hawks makes our loss a little more bearable.

And they rolled Richmond after us too, who are still no pushovers despite not being their former powerhouse selves.

As much as that loss depressed me greatly, Saints are proving to be one of the form teams of the comp atm to be truthful.

How fat is he going to be after spending months off the legs?

A sponsorship from Jenny Craig must be in the offering.

On a serious note, can’t work out how the fitness / dietitians at the Eagles have let Nic to “not get in shape”. Get him off his feet, and in the off season, use water therapy (swim laps, aquarobics, swim laps), plus a very strict diet.

Tony Lockett never looked like him, big lump of muscle.

Old mate Gil's going!

nYAWTlh_J0kHpvSXfZjqYy0itfc=.gif

personally I'm hoping for someone who reads the brownlow votes slower than Gil does
Surely that's not possible. Unless...

"Coming up next week - 'Brownlow: the Miniseries' "

I must admit keeping the comp going and getting two full house grand finals over the past two years was damn impressive work. But he should never have survived the Essendon saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back