Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton's problem is their defence. To be on the same level as the bottom 4 is attrocious.

The interesting thing about this is we've scored 1 solitary point less than Essendon and 3 points less than Melbourne. We're offensively about 40 points behind Collingwood. We're about 1 goal per game behind Port.

We would only need to improve our offence by about 1 goal per game to move up into their 'Premiership Window'.

I don’t mind the idea of the entire squad getting a Championship ring (or whatever they choose to call it) but only the 23 that play in the gf gets a Premiership medal.

So Gaff would have a championship ring but no medal.

I have NFI about most American sports but doesn’t the whole organisation get a ring? Would be nice for the boot studder to have a memento of a gf winning season to show their friends and family.

I don’t mind the idea of the entire squad getting a Championship ring (or whatever they choose to call it) but only the 23 that play in the gf gets a Premiership medal.

I have NFI about most American sports but doesn’t the whole organisation get a ring? Would be nice for the boot studder to have a memento of a gf winning season to show their friends and family.

Nothing stopping clubs doing that for their players and staff.

Premiership medals should be for Premiership players. History is littered with players who didn't get to play in a winning flag either due to injury or playing in a woeful side.

They are hard to get. That's what makes then special.

Not as far as I am aware. I'm pretty sure all players and coaches get one then they have a limited amount for support staff.

Gaff's custom design 'Championship Ring' 🤬😡

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back