MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

King is awful. Gets his bullet points from Champion data and flogs it all week long on the dozen shows he is on. Rinse and repeat.
I know, hope he gives Glenn Luff 90% of his pay cheque.

King is awful. Gets his bullet points from Champion data and flogs it all week long on the dozen shows he is on. Rinse and repeat.
One of those over rely on the stats types to tell you what happened in a game of footy

I could name a few on Bigfooty that do that every week along with the bad takes that could do his job for free

How ****ing shit is the dogs list management lol. Macrae, Lobb and Daniel playing reserves. Paid a fortune to bring in treloar $ wise and now they're offloading macrae. Brought in Lobb when they didn't need him and he can't get a game lol. Brought in a cooked Harmes aswell.

How ******* s**t is the dogs list management lol. Macrae, Lobb and Daniel playing reserves. Paid a fortune to bring in treloar $ wise and now they're offloading macrae. Brought in Lobb when they didn't need him and he can't get a game lol. Brought in a cooked Harmes aswell.

Wouldn’t mind us having a look at Caleb Daniel if he was on the cheap.

Wouldn’t mind us having a look at Caleb Daniel if he was on the cheap.
**** that can't play Bowey and him in the same team. I'm already not 100% convinced in Bowey being in our best 22 right now. Daniels a good user but he gets exploited far too easily the other way

* that can't play Bowey and him in the same team. I'm already not 100% convinced in Bowey being in our best 22 right now. Daniels a good user but he gets exploited far too easily the other way

True forgot Bowey exists tbh. I actually like Bowser but I get what you mean, the dogs have way too many guys who get exploited going the other way.

True forgot Bowey exists tbh. I actually like Bowser but I get what you mean, the dogs have way too many guys who get exploited going the other way.
Boweys a good player I don't hate him but apart from Salem who we all know will never get dropped who would you easily kick out of the team for Bowey to come back in? Howes hasn't been a world beater but I really really like the flexibility he brings. Rest are kinda locked in.

Only real spots in our side who look up for grabs right now is the Billings, Brown and sub roles and we still have Hunter and Mcadam on the sidelines as well as tholstrup once Pickett comes back in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back