Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a thought: despite being at a fairly low point in our club's history, we have now pulled ahead again in the Showdown all-time head-to-head. In addition, Port have a coach who has been there 11 years without a grand final, and looks set to be there for a while yet. Every time it looks like his time is up, Hinkley finds a way to hang on.

As the late great Deaneus said, what a time to be alive!

If we are bringing in anyone over 26 we have failed in list management
We already know that though

We have failed

How do we fix it?

I'd prefer we targeted an older player or two rather than pretending that Murphy / Smith / ROB are leadership worthy

How’s Sydneys mids going.
Their 3 main mids in heeney Warner and gulden have 30 goals 13,10 & 7 respectively
Ours have 9 Dawson 5 Soligo 2 Laird 2
Those three players are 1,3 & 4 in the comp for score involvements out of everyone.
That’s unreal
I would like more goals from our midfield, but does the smaller SCG give them advantage?

Also, Rankine has kicked goals playing midfield.

Their 3 main mids in heeney Warner and gulden have 30 goals 13,10 & 7 respectively
Those three players are 1,3 & 4 in the comp for score involvements out of everyone.
That’s unreal
Who have Sydney played, in comparison to who we've played?

Not disagreeing with you, but it's pretty surprising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s unreal
'Top of the table team has some of the best players in the league, going better than team in 12th with 3 wins'

lol Kane questioning Harley Reid’s fitness and how hard he’s working, does he want to be the best. He’s in his 6th game you flog and had cramp

Yeh, I saw that too and thought what other player has played as a full time mid in his first year for his first 6 games.

Was a bizarre take even for that dimwit.

He'll say anything to take the heat off Hinkley

I recall both on Footy Classified and the Sunday footy show when JHF was at NM a couple of panellists highlighting
JHF's chasing "efforts" (or lack thereof). Korn defended him with the 'he's in his first year' defence.

The absolute hypocrisy of this knob is astounding.

Interesting that on FC last night, he spent only 30 seconds discussing Hinkley......noting said about Port or the game.

I bet he would have gone hard at us if we had lost....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back