No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo got the news of a recent former player's untimely death today, I'm not surprised their heads aren't in the game.
Feel like that outside of the accuracy the game is very even. Sydney are averaging 28ish shots at goal a game so far this year, to keep them to 13 so far is a great effort.

Freo got the news of a recent former player's untimely death today, I'm not surprised their heads aren't in the game.

Fyfe and Pearce looked shattered in the tribute pre-match. I don't think it's affected those who didn't play with him as much, but when your leaders are struggling emotionally, it's bound to take a toll across the group. Just shows that in the bigger scheme of things, it's just a game... ☹

Geelong proving time and time again, why they are mentally the toughest team in the league. Can never write them off from large margins. Polar opposite to our team of flakes.

Port look good when they are on, and terrible when they are not. Daylight between their good and bad versions. Cannot see them going all the way with that inconsistency.

Would have fully expected the Cats to win easily from 18 down heading into the last, despite almost blowing a big lead Port held up well in the end.

Also spare me the non advantage which should have been paid to Jezza, umpire well within his rights to bring it back.

Would have fully expected the Cats to win easily from 18 down heading into the last, despite almost blowing a big lead Port held up well in the end.

Also spare me the non advantage which should have been paid to Jezza, umpire well within his rights to bring it back.
Definitely no advantage, the player was kicking it as the umpire blew the whistle, and the umpire blew his second whistle (to bring it back) before the ball had landed in the goalsquare. Unlike the end of the grand final last year where the Brisbane player started to kick the ball only after the whistle went.

If I could nab one player from another team I reckon Butters would be the one. Such a great player. Hard at the footy and so much class on the ball. He’s just about got it all.
He is the missing piece. Speed, skill, determination and leadership. Inside and out. I would sell the farm, and someone else's farm, to get him.

He is the missing piece. Speed, skill, determination and leadership. Inside and out. I would sell the farm, and someone else's farm, to get him.
Unfortunately we are formless this year to even begin the conversation. And Smith's trade if it happened wouldn't be close either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way Toby Greene pounced on and slippered that loose ball in the goal square I think he must have mistaken the Sherrin for someone's head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back