Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Gees you’re an angry little ant, settle down 🐜. I would bet that the scorchers and or Perth stadium would have these procedures as well. But sitting a few hours in 41 degrees where there is ample shade and hydration available is hardly reason to reschedule a game or stop a job. It’s a Perth summer, clearly expected condition and readily manageable in this timeframe. If it was high 40’s and days into a heatwave things may changed, procedures maybe have been implemented, but 41 is a readily expected and tolerable temperature in Perth during Summer, and a temp that would be tolerated in most procedures. Just settle your tone a bit mr angry pants. As someone who’s worked for decades now in hot environments and in the HSE management of work loads and scheduling I actually do have a higher degree of knowledge here than the average joe, but potentially not as much knowledge as your angry self though a you seem to know everything. Chill bud
So it seems that you are probably a safety advisor or someone in a white collar profession.
Try working as a boilermaker in that heat.
Where do you get off calling people angry ants.
HSE management.
Well done hero

So it seems that you are probably a safety advisor or someone in a white collar profession.
HSE management.
Well done hero

I've worked out doors for years. Constantly moving. If I could stop work for every hot day then zero production would occur.

If people can't handle working in 40 degree heat then they shouldn't be in the job.

HSE management.
Well done hero
Haha, nice guess but far from it bud. On the tools in the Pilbara for many years, actually working right alongside boilies (the type who never complained about the heat) in and out of confined spaces but you go on making assumptions. The tone of his post was very angry, and I stand by my point which your missing is that a few hours of low 40’s for a cricket game is hardly reason to adjust a whole fixture.

Haha, nice guess but far from it bud. On the tools in the Pilbara for many years, actually working right alongside boilies in confined spaces but you go on making assumptions. The tone of his post was very angry, and I stand by my point which your missing is that a few hours of low 40’s for a cricket game is hardly reason to adjust a whole fixture.
come on guys
there is no need for this
we are all Freo fans
if you all want to join forces and have a different target, go for me.
I still don't rate Andrew Brayshaw.
go Freo!

Rained for a solid hour where I am. Means tomorrow will be more humid to go with the 40 degrees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give me a 40 degree hot day then the humid garbage we have had to put up with in sydney for the past 3 days.

Thursday was the muggist day on record for this history of Sydney it was horrible. Walking into the house and sweating bullets just carrying my laptop. It was deadset ridiculous.

Yesterday wasn't much better either

Yeah nah they ain’t winning it this year!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Evans is leaving before finals. They’re pretty much ****ed.

Playing five bowlers (Agar hasn’t scored a decent score in years) wasn’t working but I’m not sure we’ve got any other batters to come in. It isn’t ideal as shown by us not playing five bowlers today.

Fluking one finals win is possible but two - very unlikely unfortunately.

Evans is leaving before finals. They’re pretty much ****ed.

Playing five bowlers (Agar hasn’t scored a decent score in years) wasn’t working but I’m not sure we’ve got any other batters to come in. It isn’t ideal as shown by us not playing five bowlers today.

Fluking one finals win is possible but two - very unlikely unfortunately.

Agree and batting has been terrible! Fielding not as good either too, dropped catches etc!!

EDIT: Since I wrote this post we have bowled and fielded sensational!! I’ll be sure to talk negative about Freo during games if we are losing this season just to put the Mocka on the other team like I have Brisbane this game!

Last edited:
Agree and batting has been terrible! Fielding not as good either too, dropped catches etc!!

EDIT: Since I wrote this post we have bowled and fielded sensational!! I’ll be sure to talk negative about Freo during games if we are losing this season just to put the Mocka on the other team like I have Brisbane this game!

In my experience it works. I had an epic melt at half time in the Gold Coast game last season and it did wonders for the boys 😂

Great performance by the Scorchers today. AJ Tye was huge even before snagging 3/0 in the last over.

Last edited:
Good win by the scorchers. Still the best defensive team in the comp

Never seen a 5 run penalty for deliberate short run before tho lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me a 40 degree hot day then the humid garbage we have had to put up with in sydney for the past 3 days.

Thursday was the muggist day on record for this history of Sydney it was horrible. Walking into the house and sweating bullets just carrying my laptop. It was deadset ridiculous.

Yesterday wasn't much better either

Would swap that for the -6 bullshit I’m going to cop all next week. Just spent 3 weeks in Thailand and got used to that 😫

Good win by the scorchers. Still the best defensive team in the comp

Never seen a 5 run penalty for deliberate short run before tho lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange rule imo.

If you don’t complete the run it doesn’t get added to your score. Can’t see what it isn’t that simple.

The one short rule shouldn’t exist either imo. Complete the run/s or get nothing.

Strange rule imo.

If you don’t complete the run it doesn’t get added to your score. Can’t see what it isn’t that simple.

The one short rule shouldn’t exist either imo. Complete the run/s or get nothing.
It's there because on the last ball of the over you could short run a "two" and get 1 run + keep your better batsman on strike for the next over.

Greg Chappell used to do it when batting with tailenders, which is why they started penalising teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back