Games & Recreation NFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNS Big Red Machine

How do you think your teams are doing?
They're still a team, No murders, No domestic violence, No drug problems.

I won't start getting into it fully until footy ends and my fantasy leagues start drafting.

But as SUNS said, Not long now.

Soo..
Where and How do we find.. 6? Rookies?

It's a fair question isn't it?
I've gone from deflated to curious about the current trade/draft period I have to say
The first step to cure is recognising you have a problem and I now realise we're not a destination Club and that we will have to do things differently to get success over the rich Clubs from interstate with massive power bases
That's why I'm curious, because I sense we might just be shaking things up
Will be rookie some local guys, for instance that aren't on anyone's radar?
What I do know is that whoever we do rookie they will be cheap and cheerful because to have any chance of retaining our top tier talent into 2018 we'll have to have cash on hand and the ability to easily discard a few turnips from the list
Otherwise we're destined to be cycling through multiple first round picks that we develop and then go home 3 years later for ever

Don't underestimate the brain inside Rocket's chrome domius and Clayton's ability to drag a rabbit or two out of a moth eaten hat!

On the other hand, all this might be a sign things have gone horribly wrong and we're destined to be the Australian Tampa Bay Buccs :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a fair question isn't it?
I've gone from deflated to curious about the current trade/draft period I have to say
The first step to cure is recognising you have a problem and I now realise we're not a destination Club and that we will have to do things differently to get success over the rich Clubs from interstate with massive power bases
That's why I'm curious, because I sense we might just be shaking things up
Will be rookie some local guys, for instance that aren't on anyone's radar?
What I do know is that whoever we do rookie they will be cheap and cheerful because to have any chance of retaining our top tier talent into 2018 we'll have to have cash on hand and the ability to easily discard a few turnips from the list
Otherwise we're destined to be cycling through multiple first round picks that we develop and then go home 3 years later for ever

Don't underestimate the brain inside Rocket's chrome domius and Clayton's ability to drag a rabbit or two out of a moth eaten hat!

On the other hand, all this might be a sign things have gone horribly wrong and we're destined to be the Australian Tampa Bay Buccs :confused:

Whats wrong with the Bucs? We are doing ok for where we are

We are doing ok for where we are

Ooops!
Didn't realise we had a resident Buccaneer!
2 and 4 is okay?
Sorry buddy but that's the sort of okay I want The Suns to avoid
Anyone here a Falcons fan then?
Nope?
Didn't think so LOL
- but they'll whip you today

* this post may be written by a 49'ers fan who therefore has nothing at all to crow about

They can whip us today, so long as we whip them tomorrow (which we wont)

2 and 4 is great considering where we are in our rebuild. Offense is looking great and our defence is showing promise. Id call the 49ers a lot more of a basketcase than the Bucs are or have been

They can whip us today, so long as we whip them tomorrow (which we wont)

2 and 4 is great considering where we are in our rebuild. Offense is looking great and our defence is showing promise. Id call the 49ers a lot more of a basketcase than the Bucs are or have been

Wasn't a great effort last week...

NS, post: 41839773, member: 105743"]They can whip us today, so long as we whip them tomorrow (which we wont)

2 and 4 is great considering where we are in our rebuild. Offense is looking great and our defence is showing promise. Id call the 49ers a lot more of a basketcase than the Bucs are or have been[/QUOTE]
49's are terrible half the side jumped ship last year and have a team loaded with has beens topping up pension funds.Kaepernick can't hit a barn door l would much rather follow Bucks but l follow the mighty Pathers with my man Olsen and Cam the man.
Go Panthers.

NS, post: 41839773, member: 105743"]They can whip us today, so long as we whip them tomorrow (which we wont)

49's are terrible half the side jumped ship last year and have a team loaded with has beens topping up pension funds.Kaepernick can't hit a barn door l would much rather follow Bucks but l follow the mighty Pathers with my man Olsen and Cam the man.
Go Panthers.[/QUOTE]

Panthers are by far my second team. Olsen and Cam are gods. If Dougie gets loaned out this year, i'm hoping its to Carolina. I'm getting an Olsen jumper very soon

Go Panthers.[/QUOTE]

I still have my framed Joe Montana autographed poster as a reminder of the glory years
I was disappointed when Hayne linked up with us, because it was a sideshow we really didn't need this year

Go Panthers.

I still have my framed Joe Montana autographed poster as a reminder of the glory years
I was disappointed when Hayne linked up with us, because it was a sideshow we really didn't need this year[/QUOTE]
Buddy you played off a few years ago and only lost by 3 points. I'm just stirring the 49's will come around again.

Ooops!
Didn't realise we had a resident Buccaneer!
2 and 4 is okay?
Sorry buddy but that's the sort of okay I want The Suns to avoid
Anyone here a Falcons fan then?
Nope?
Didn't think so LOL
- but they'll whip you today

* this post may be written by a 49'ers fan who therefore has nothing at all to crow about

Eat a dick chump We won with the shittest coaching ever

How did those 9ers go though? Did Hayne domin8?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back