List Mgmt. New List Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm somewhat numbed out about the whole situation and am resigned to us getting a 'make-do' instead of the best.

It will likely be something we just have to fix at a later date. It's unfortunate for us to get to this point, but here we are.....again.
I think it's a simple analysis. If, at the end of this season, the cumulative effect of SOS's replacement, or lack thereof, fails to result in comparable or improved performance in list management, as would otherwise have been reasonably likely if SOS had stayed, the CEO should be replaced.

Last edited:
I can't remember, but did we pick Menzel knowing he had question marks, regarding his work ethic and stuff like that?

I think the only knock was he was coming back from LARS surgery.

Surely I am not the only person fascinated by Wickzki’s avatar. Murphy is totally photobombing Walsh’s moment.

I love how Sam is pounding the Virgin logo on his jumper, paying tribute to our sponsors.

Ultimate professional...

:p

Last edited:
Welcome, however I remain unconvinced.. The dogs success IMO is based on pure luck of father son selections coming through together.. Was this guy behind BoyD who was a disaster and Shache who doesn’t look like it will come off..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel the need to post this gif

giphy.gif

Would like to think some here will get the ref 💙💙💙

Welcome, however I remain unconvinced.. The dogs success IMO is based on pure luck of father son selections coming through together.. Was this guy behind BoyD who was a disaster and Shache who doesn’t look like it will come off..

No he wasn't.

Austin recruited first-round picks Bailey Smith and Cody Weightman during his time as the Western Bulldogs' recruiting manager, while he also spent three seasons working for the club as an opposition analyst across a successful 15-year career in the AFL industry.

His CV also includes three years as an opposition analyst with Port Adelaide, as well as six years with Richmond as its list management and recruiting officer.

No, Nick was at Richmond at the time of both of those trades.

Father sons Lachie Hunter, Tom Liberatore, Mitch Wallis, Zaine Cordy (Ayce now gone) & Rhylee West.... Hunter is the only one who's top shelf & can stay on the park.

Boyd won them a flag so I think they're pretty happy, and at the start he gave the soupporters some much needed hope after their captain Griffen jumped ship. (Schache… who knows but it's not looking great just yet).

No time for the Bont, Macrae, Dunkley, Naughton, Johanissen, Daniel, Wood, Lipinski, McLean, English, Smith, Richards selections? Or trading in role players to fill needs for decent value like Lloyd, Crozier, Keath, Bruce?

Boyd was massive in their Premiership.........the ultimate goal

Austin wasn't involved with Boyd, and regardless the club was in turmoil and they had to get the best deal they could in the circumstances. Winning a GF makes that trade a win regardless of the money spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back