News Nelson, Rotham partied up at Hip E after Richmond shellacking

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a reason we are the only club getting smashed by covid?
We have the weakest mindset of a team I've ever seen in the league. Our players are using Covid to miss games. Not that hard to fake Covid test. We have a list right now that just don't want to play in the AFL. They don't deserve contracts. It's like any workplace. There are some people going out faking Covid test just to get time off.
It's the only explanation why we are the only side effect by Covid.

Lot of players on our list that need to be delisted sacked come end of the season. Absolutely no hunger in this side. Simmo right now need to cull Nelson and Rotham for going to a nightclub after we lost by 109 points. Worst mentally weak side we have ever fielded in out history.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

5220837.jpg

We have the weakest mindset of a team I've ever seen in the league. Our players are using Covid to miss games. Not that hard to fake Covid test. We have a list right now that just don't want to play in the AFL. They don't deserve contracts. It's like any workplace. There are some people going out faking Covid test just to get time off.

Lot of players on our list that need to be delisted sacked come end of the season. Absolutely no hunger in this side. Simmo right now need to cull Nelson and Rotham for going to a nightclub after we lost by 109 points. Worst mentally weak side we have ever fielded in out history.

It's the only explanation.

Jeezus

Players and staff are entitled to have lives outside of football and everyone has been through a lot over the past couple of years but in the current climate this is just reckless and stupid.

I look forward to club management doing nothing about it.

No one is saying they cant have lives but if they have been told not to go out and have then it shows a blatant disregard for team rules and for the club and team mates.
If you want to party get ur grog and do it at home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one’s faking Covid tests, that is batshit crazy
You mean bat-soup crazy right?

I think it has more to do with the fact we were so isolated last year and throughout pre-season our players had no chance to catch it and get over it. As soon as the season was about to start we opened up and let it sweep through everywhere. Meanwhile the teams over east have probably already have it sweep through in the off-season when nobody was paying attention.
Surprised Dockers haven't had it worse than they have though.

how about we just scrap the h&s bs and go back to how it used to be. if you're too sick to play- don't. simple as. you can't stop players from acting like humans and doing completely legal things just because you can't let go of hysteria.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back