NCFL Season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake's down on the coast, there's one guy you could get truck, yep I agree how can you play, if half your sides missing

What’s the thoughts on the proposed games for 2 points where impacted melb players are involved??
I’m not sure if they are aware but we don’t have 10 blokes missing out each week that can now simply get a game.
Then again, June - July is has always been the best time to talk blokes into playing footy. The middle of winter!

From the Bendigo Addy- “Apart from Wedderburn (two) and reigning premier Sea Lake Nandaly (three), all NCFL clubs have at least five players with Melbourne-based addresses.” - FFS

I get it, footy is bigger then a few blokes out of melb playing the game but I recon it send the wrong message.

Jake played in 2019. Don’t think he will fix our problems. We’ve over subscribed on our slow old blokes quota already.

I agree truck, what's the rush to play, just another 2 weeks and play with everyone

From the Bendigo Addy- “Apart from Wedderburn (two) and reigning premier Sea Lake Nandaly (three), all NCFL clubs have at least five players with Melbourne-based addresses.” - FFS

I get it, footy is bigger then a few blokes out of melb playing the game but I recon it send the wrong message.

Jake played in 2019. Don’t think he will fix our problems. We’ve over subscribed on our slow old blokes quota already.

Unfortunately there's bugger all juniors in many of the town's, compared to 20 years ago, hence the wyche Charlton merger attempt. If clubs merge they are stronger and will be able to be strong in the LV most likely for the foreseeable future

NCFL Junior structure is archaic, and desperate for an overhaul, but I can’t see either side wanting to go somewhere that has nothing for those 15yo and younger

Play one more round for no reason at all, other then to have a “last game” for the year. Then move into a top 6 finals.
Wyche & St A are cooked and cant make finals any way.
DB97A2D5-38AE-4E49-A7BD-0365C01ED81D.jpeg

Gives plenty of time for any other lock downs.
Best case scenario we finish a month early and get in some serious fishing!

Play one more round for no reason at all, other then to have a “last game” for the year. Then move into a top 6 finals.
View attachment 1178245

What is the finals normal structure?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1178245

Great idea. Will hopefully give the league a good finals viewing instead of just 4 weeks of 1 game

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hearing this week will go ahead, however Donald and Wyche have both forfeited.
General bye next week before finals.
2x Semis the week after.
GF still on track for 11th of sept.
No official word yet though.
Have W/N played their last game as separate entity? Bit of an ordinary way to go out if so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back