NBA League Pass

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone getting horrible stuttering today in the GSW v Lakers game? My league pass is pausing like every 20 seconds, very painful.

Anyone getting horrible stuttering today in the GSW v Lakers game? My league pass is pausing like every 20 seconds, very painful.

It was working fine for half the Philly v Boston game but started doing that.

Swapped to Kayo.

Terrible for both games and the settings option to turn down the quality seems to have disappeared?

getting heaps of stuttering today. anyone else?
Yeah getting the same, the random internet stream is running smoother...

using microsoft edge instead of chrome. it's working better, hopefully it continues...

might help solve the buffering issue for others
Yeah I still had the same issues in Edge. It worked fine for a little bit then eventually the buffering issue came back.

mobile app doesnt run smooth, hardly works at all if you use chromecast. Xbox one app also horribly buggy.
Its nothing on my end because kayo and everything else works perfectly.
need to find free streams just to watch games wtf are we paying for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of buffering and for some reason the time bar at the bottom stayed there.

So, I could see how long was left in the recording and could tell the Warriors would make a run at the end as there was still a heap of time left (so there had to be several more time outs), but knew they wouldn't make a game tying three because there wasn't time on the time bar for overtime.

Never happened to me before. Hope it's a glitch that gets fixed.

What uin the * are we paying for?

• Constant buffering
  • Choosing to hide scores but they still up for half a second sometimes when opening the page
  • Went to watch the Clippers Suns game, and it wasnt there. No reason.
  • Casting from your phone? ok. Minimise the app to check another app. Don't you dare go back into the NBA app as it will go back to the start of the game.
  • The cast button is gone from the desktop version
  • Tried to watch from HT of the Magic game. I could almost count the pixels. Looked like Jackson Pollock.
  • The Memphis Nets game? It would stutter almost permanently during timeouts and breaks. So you had to hover over waiting for the stream to kick in to fast foward
Just a ******* s**t show

Haven't had any streaming issues (Apple TV) but I just find the whole app is miles behind the NFL Games Pass from a user experience.

An absolute chore to rewind games (though some of that is on the Apple remote) even after the games are over which is when I'm mostly watching, but not having a timeline where you can scroll through made shots etc should be a feature.

They need to figure out how to do a NFL RedZone stat.

Shitshow of an app.

Trying to airplay from NBA app to Samsung TV (as there's no app, what the hell?), and it does the old can't lock the phone screen because that means the airplay will stop, which I haven't encountered on many apps in a while. Then it won't give me a chromecast option on that TV (which works fine with ESPN app etc.) so yeah. NBA sucks.

Maybe late to the party, but anyone have issues with streaming from the app on the Telstra TV box? App opens fine, shows the games available etc... Select what I want and just nothing, goes to a black screen that never changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back