NBA [NBA] 2021-22 Real Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Simons ended up a solid 1 week rental to allow me to get Sabonis so that was a win

Lillard just pathetic and AD missing 2 games killed my score a bit.

Jokic (C) also a fair bit behind SGA and Giannis due to missed game

Sad to be trading Jokic now....he was actually 102 from 2 games this week so maybe he can keep his ton streak alive next week?

1335 and up to 80th.. Don.Mitch ftw

Will hold Jokic with his 2 games i think. 3 games seems to be the majority of teams this week anyway

Need 2 guards to replace spud Lillard and Simons....plenty of options too

Maxey, Steph, Mitchell and Trae are the options. Leaning towards Steph and Mitchell

Jokic unfortunately has to be traded to fund the guard upgrades. The SF/PF/C options are thinner and it's down to the likes of SBarnes, Allen (questionable tomorrow), Mobley....maybe an elite 3 gamer like Kahiw or Wemby is better

Steph better go off this week. I had to trade Jokic to get Steph over Miller. Also maybe wanted to chase some points for Eliminator so hopefully Allen beats Jokic by a few. Eliminator matchup looks tight

1707179337872.png

Opponent also traded Jokic. He has Booker on the bench and Beal on field which is interesting. Thomas better not go off this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steph pulled his finger out today...let us hope it remains out for the last game and he gets close to 100 for the week...would be quite the effort after a pathetic first 2 games

Allen has also been an average trade-in considering the risk of trading Jokic could have bit me hard...hopefully Allen can beat Jokic by at least 20. 70 vs 35 with one game to go for both

Mitchell good trade-in. Surprised because he always burns me whenever I get him. I'll win my eliminator because of him, Davis and Doncic uniques

Giannis....yikes. Could be my lowest scorer

So eliminator comes down to Fox + 41 vs Tatum & J.Butler

Butler is questionable but ill be nervous if Fox needs to score anything above 15 for me to win. Truth be told Id be nervous if he has to score anything above 0 anyway. I do reckon its about 50-50 right now IF Butler plays.

I really just want to get through this round because both Giannis & Jokic were uniques and scored poorly by their high standards as well as having a poor schedule BUT if i can progress through this round it becomes an advantage to have held them as my trades can be geared towards other parts of my team that need attention. If i dont get through this round ill be upset because i was going to trade Jokic to Allen or Mobley and that would've seen me through...but i digress.

Butler is questionable but ill be nervous if Fox needs to score anything above 15 for me to win. Truth be told Id be nervous if he has to score anything above 0 anyway. I do reckon its about 50-50 right now IF Butler plays.

I really just want to get through this round because both Giannis & Jokic were uniques and scored poorly by their high standards as well as having a poor schedule BUT if i can progress through this round it becomes an advantage to have held them as my trades can be geared towards other parts of my team that need attention. If i dont get through this round ill be upset because i was going to trade Jokic to Allen or Mobley and that would've seen me through...but i digress.
Fox usually good for one decent game per week so you should be ok unless Tatum goes nuts

Jokic to Allen proved worth it for the extra ~30 pts. Was more than I expected.

Steph horror first 2 games, good last 2 games. Ends up decent considering the other guard options. He beat Trae by 1 who was my other main option

SGA and Giannis way off the boil. Hopefully I wake up to SGA big last game and Sabonis (C) top scoring for the week

Fox needed to beat -2 pts after Tatum got 39 and Butler didn't play. Think he was on zero to start the 4th so you'd have been nervous....

Won eliminator by two points this week. I didn't even bother to check it.

Trades:

Sabonis to Jokic.
Booker to Curry (maybe)
maybe Cam Thomas to Fontecchio to free up cash. Font at new club might score better.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back