NBA [NBA] 2021-22 Real Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing if I bring in Booker he'll suck next week.
I'm thinking of getting him as well. He can't seem to miss a shot now...his BE might be low as well so the cash gen from one week could be important.

Means I have to go Wemby over Sabonis which might be ok because it's a little more cash gen again.

Problem is that it puts pressure on the following week's game count...Doncic will be my only 4 gamer before trades.

1318 and clawed back a little ground to 123rd

Finally might be able to cash in Quickley (waste of time) and TJD, pretty OK with the old field guys and all the iffy ones playing 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need Giannis to miss one of the b2b later in the week to even out the Jokic "REST" day

Don.Mitch been awesome but i daresay im expecting him to not play tomorrow's game vs Memphis (aka no one)

Embiid out long term a blessing...now I can use the cash from Jokic next week and spread it out to upgrade multiple spuds. Finally Brick Lillard will hopefully be upgraded to someone decent....been a horrible 2 week rental for my team

Poor start to the week missing games from Doncic, Jokic (C), AD x 2 but had some good scores today: KD 43, Sabonis 40, SGA 50, Jokic (C) 58 and Simons 26

Recovery continues with Lillard finally relenting with the bricks and posting a decent score.

Giannis huge...will now surely lose 20+ points going Jokic (C) instead.

Nice of Davis to return...2 games missed from him ultimately killed my score this week. Hopefully he is healthy again because I will need to hold him on 3 games next week

Jokic (C), Giannis, SGA, KD, Lillard, Simons tomorrow. Eliminator secured with 80 pt lead + KD Simons Lillard vs Kawhi Avdija Chet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back