Name a bigger "I REALLY, REALLY screwed up" quote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Johnson's assets were not just his playing ability.

Is he going to stay on in another capacity guys?

With all due respect, Johnson was a waste of time. Hasn't been a good player for 4 years.

Who did you support before October 2007 catsbandwagon2007? :D

he'll come out with something like: uh you're an idiot if you think my BF join date is when I started supporting my team...

We know that dopey, but you only logged on to tell everyone about it once you had won, therefore you're a bandwagoner.

As a Freo supporter you are well and truly safe from the 'Bandwagoner' tag for many years to come:D

As a Freo supporter you are well and truly safe from the 'Bandwagoner' tag for many years to come:D

Probably, but you can't really talk until it gets to a 44 year stretch.

That's why you should be pulling your head in (or out of your arse).

Bandwagoner.

Claim jumper.

Gold digger.

It wouldn't have anything to do with you getting flogged, flooding and overusing the ball coming out of defense would it???

Fair dinkum, some of you know nothing and I mean NOTHING about footy.

Sorry but as I've told you before JMac is a mid, and from limited game time and after 11 games, that is a great stat.

Wins his own hard ball.

With Melbourne staring down the barrel at 1/4 time against the Cats being 53 points behind and not bothering the scorer, Tim Watson came out with this little gem:

"If Melbourne keep playing like this, they cant win the game"

Take a bow Tim Watson.

TBH, I was surprised to see he had retired - his recent form wasn't dreadful and I wasn't aware of any fitness issues.

Plus with 4 retirements already and a few other players rumoured to be traded or delisted I didn't think they would need to make so much room on thier playing roster.

Good thing he came cheap

He didn't come cheap at all. He cost them a massive price.... a young kid on the list. Freo only have 7 players under the age of 23.... they should never have taken Mark Johnson and could have drafted any one of the kids on the rookie list this year that have made good.

They took Johnson because they were so desperate for short term success and probably thought he was the last piece in the puzzle to get them to a flag. How wrong they were :D :D :D That makes it a spectacular failure.

He didn't come cheap at all. He cost them a massive price.... a young kid on the list. Freo only have 7 players under the age of 23.... they should never have taken Mark Johnson and could have drafted any one of the kids on the rookie list this year that have made good.

They took Johnson because they were so desperate for short term success and probably thought he was the last piece in the puzzle to get them to a flag. How wrong they were :D :D :D That makes it a spectacular failure.

Enjoy your one track mind while you can imbecile.

And what's going on??

Only 3 of your pathetic :D's.

Normally you have seven!:rolleyes:

Personally, I think Johnson was a great player at his best. Unfortunately, that was well past him by the time he got to Freo. It's a shame he didn't retire from Essendon last year as his time at Freo didn't benefit anyone.

Sure the guy showed a truckload of passion and commitment to up sticks and head to Perth in order to keep playing, but I don't think that Harvey did him (or the club) any favours by bringing him across. The fact that Harvey obviously felt it necessary to recruit Johnson as much for off-field as on-field reasons is a scathing indictment on Freo's current players, especially the more senior members of the group. Surely they don't need an outsider to come in to show them what is required in terms of preparation in order to be a top team. If that is the case, then Freo have some serious problems.

Anyway, I admire the efforts of some of the Freo posters on this thread in trying to defend the indefensible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe so, but Bushie's spot on when he refers to you as an imbecile.

Now go suck up to someone else, you miserable little tick.

Awww whats up petal. Seems like someone is hating on me because I think your club are a pathetic rabble :D :D Been a while since I gave your mob the shits... thanks for reminding me :D :D :D

Awww whats up petal. Seems like someone is hating on me because I think your club are a pathetic rabble Been a while since I gave your mob the shits... thanks for reminding me

No:D:D:D My dislike of you is based purely on the grounds of your gross imbecility:D:D:D:D

awwww isn't this sweet... the supporter of the worst sporting club in the world and the most broke sporting club in the world are having their own little touch-up fest. At least you can talk to eachother about what its like to be the most pitied supporters in the AFL. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The step-father delivered the batteries.

He's back to 7 :D's.

I hope he doesn't walk out to the backyard though!!

Mind you, the donkey is probably a favourite of his as well!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tzT4dOyCMg0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tzT4dOyCMg0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Jerry Springer admitting he used public money to pay for a prozzie (which he paid for...with a check:p).

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tzT4dOyCMg0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tzT4dOyCMg0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Jerry Springer admitting he used public money to pay for a prozzie (which he paid for...with a check:p).
I don't suppose he made govenor?

^ He's a classic. I love how he tried to turn what would have been perfect poli ammo for his opponent into a positive. I'm not sure how it went down though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back