Name a bigger "I REALLY, REALLY screwed up" quote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course you did. :cool::rolleyes:

I do find it amazing that NO freo supporter (that I know) is willing to state the VFL/AFL team that they supported prior to freo.

Must be afraid of being linked with any type of success. :p

Go easy, success is totaly foreign to them

What I find amazing is that Eagles supporters find it impossible to believe that the whole state didn't immediately start following them from their inception.

Not quite sure who has actually said that the whole state should have supported the Eagles, but in most peoples opinions the VFL was a far superior competition as a whole so it makes sense that freo supporters would have followed A VFL team of some sort.

Yet none admit to it.

So as I said before, is it because you don't like being linked to any kind of success???

Not quite sure who has actually said that the whole state should have supported the Eagles, but in most peoples opinions the VFL was a far superior competition as a whole so it makes sense that freo supporters would have followed A VFL team of some sort.

I'm sure that there were plenty who followed the VFL prior to you guys.

I, simply, am not one of them. The WAFL was it for me, apart from watching The Winners on ABC on monday night.

Conversely. Who did you, and countless thousands of current WCE supporters, follow in the VFL prior to the WCE inception??

Conversely. Who did you, and countless thousands of current WCE supporters, follow in the VFL prior to the WCE inception??

My team was Essendon. If that helps you at all.

As for the countless thousands of other Eagle fans, I'm afraid I can't answer on their behalf.

Looks as though I'm naturally attracted to successful teams, don't it?? ;)

John worstFOLD "I asked ben if he was doing drugs and he said NO - I left it at that"

John worstFOLD "I didnt ask FarFletcher what happened in vegas - i left it at that"

John worstFOLD "Only people who have won a premiership know how to coach a team to one" - just forgot about paul roos

As for the countless thousands of other Eagle fans, I'm afraid I can't answer on their behalf.

Of course it does:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Being a Black Duck supporter and all:rolleyes:;)

See, this tells me a lot about WCE supporters.

Throwing their allegiance behind a Victorian competition.

Last time I checked, REAL Sandgropers despised Victorians, and how they poached the best from our competition, and derided us for being second best......even though they rode on the coat-tails of interstate players.

Yet as soon as they had the opportunity to jump on board, with a club with NO historical alliegance, they did.

It says SO much about you mob!!

So ditto has resumed trolling Freo after a very long time away.

Kinda funny how ditto has been mostly absent since the Eagles demise, don't you think!!

Now ditto, what would you expect him to say to a 200 game player??

Piss off???

Kinda like you guys have done to Darren Harris:rolleyes:

MJ has been a solid contributor for us this year, and has shown a lot of our guys about commitment on, and off, the training track.

He has not been a waste.

O

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

YEAH NICE ONE BUSHPIG :D Mark Harvey strategically brought Mark Johnson into the side to show the oldest list in the AFL how to train on the track :D :D :D :D :D

John worstFOLD "I asked ben if he was doing drugs and he said NO - I left it at that"

John worstFOLD "I didnt ask FarFletcher what happened in vegas - i left it at that"

John worstFOLD "Only people who have won a premiership know how to coach a team to one" - just forgot about paul roos

John worstFOLD "I told Gary Ablett Snr Geelong would always be our bitch in Grand Finals" 1992. :D

YEAH NICE ONE BUSHPIG Mark Harvey strategically brought Mark Johnson into the side to show the oldest list in the AFL how to train on the track

I have no problem in saying something less than complimentary about my team imbecile.

Do you have the same backbone??

Nah.....I didn't think so.:thumbsdown::rolleyes:

Mark Harvey strategically brought Mark Johnson into the side to show the oldest list in the AFL how to train on the track :D :D :D :D :D
hehe. Bushie is not having a good night on Bay 13. Defending the trade of Mark Johnson shows that he will defend anything Fremantle do no matter what.

I thought ditto won the thread on the previous page, but i should have kept reading. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I find amazing is that Eagles supporters find it impossible to believe that the whole state didn't immediately start following them from their inception.

That's understandable - because most of them didn't either. They only jumped on once it looked like they were going to win a premiership.

It's what they call being a 'naturally attracted' to following successful teams.

I'm a real sandgroper too, and I'll play the game. I followed Carlton because at the time they had a lot of great WA footballers, and when the Eagles came into the comp I switched because what's more WA than a state team? Throughout that time I stayed loyal to my Fremantle roots and supported Souths through thick and thin.

Some of you coaster toss bags talk about Freo supporters not having felt that premiership winning feeling, but I've been there for plenty, including two of the best, won by the real eagles, not some junkie facsimile.

Now I support the better team, the Fremantle team. Who does wce represent? Not the whole state anymore, and especially not the most important bit.

About time you jumped on the Geelong wagon then.

ahhahahaha. Game, set, match

No comeback for that either. Lock thread :)

Oh yes of course.......the nuff nuff supporters always conveniently forget a season where a team has enjoyed a modicum of success.

Nuff nuffs are reknowned for their lack of humilty.:thumbsu:

hehe. Bushie is not having a good night on Bay 13. Defending the trade of Mark Johnson shows that he will defend anything Fremantle do no matter what.

I thought ditto won the thread on the previous page, but i should have kept reading. :p

Yes.

Yes you should!!

You might have noticed WHY I defended the trading of MJ and the humble reasons behind it.

That is if you can comprehend it.:rolleyes:

"Things have fallen into place fantastically well for us and we really look forward to the next contest, the big game this Saturday."
Williams mischievously made several attempts to unsettle opposing coach Mark Thompson at Friday's press conference, indicating the Power will have an advantage in the ruck given Geelong's Steven King will be under pressure to justify his shock recall over Mark Blake.
He also felt his multi-pronged forward line was capable of troubling Geelong's defence, which will be without All-Australian centre half-back Matthew Egan (foot fracture).

Choco before you-know-what.

Oh yes of course.......the nuff nuff supporters always conveniently forget a season where a team has enjoyed a modicum of success.

Nuff nuffs are reknowned for their lack of humilty.:thumbsu:
Are you talking about the London Cup? :confused:

Yes.
Yes you should!!
You might have noticed WHY I defended the trading of MJ and the humble reasons behind it.

That is if you can comprehend it.:rolleyes:
Because like Ditto said, Johnson gave invalueable lessons to the oldest team in the league about how to train hard!! :thumbsu:

Worth every cent :D

"Brian and the Tremeloes are better than the Beatles, I'll sign them instead." Dick Rowe - Decca records.

'There is no reason why anyone would want to have a computer in their home.' (Ken Olson, president, Founder, Digital Equipment Corp, 1977.)

'This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be considered as a means of communication. The device is of no value to us.' (Western Union memo, 1876)

'Radio has no commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody.'(Colleagues of David Sarnoff on his Radio project, 1920's.)

'Heavier than air flying machines are impossible.' (Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895.)

'You mean to drill into ground to try and find oil? You're crazy.' (Drillers rejecting Edwin L Drake's oil project, 1859.)

'Who the hell wants to hear actors talk?' (HM Warner, Warner Bros, 1927.)

'What can you do with a guy with ears like that?' (Jack Warner, movie mogul, rejecting Clark Gable, 1930.)

'We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out.' (Decca Recording Company rejecting the Beatles, 1962.)

'But what is it good for?' (An IBM Engineer commenting on the micro chip, 1968)

'Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.' (Marechal Ferdinand, Professor of Strategy, Ecole Superieure de Guerre.)

'We went to Atari, they said 'No'. So we went to HP; 'We don't need you. You haven't got through college yet'.' (Apple founder Steve Jobs, 1980's)

'Fred Astaire can't act, can't sing, balding... Can dance a little.' (MGM talent scout, 1928.)

'Everything that can be invented has been invented.' (Charles H Duell, Commissioner, US Office of Patents, 1899.)

Are you talking about the London Cup? :confused:

Because like Ditto said, Johnson gave invalueable lessons to the oldest team in the league about how to train hard!! :thumbsu:

Worth every cent :D

Thank you for joining a long line of Eagle nuff nuffs.

That is quite a club that you are forming:thumbsu::rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back