List Mgmt. MSD Watch 2023 [NMFC select Robert Hansen Jnr with #2 in 2023 MSD]

Remove this Banner Ad

All we need is someone that gives us a genuine chance to convert after a kick inside 50 is spoiled or gets out the back. Some genuine small forward presence gets the crowd excited and to be honest we haven't had that excitement since Boomer.

We gotta make our opposition defenders nervous when the ball hits the deck not just concerned about our talls and they're good to get a rebound.

I'm going early but I think if Spicer can fix some of the things he needs to work on and Hansen can become a threat around the packs we're gonna be hard to matchup against.

It's just been too bloody long. We're known for our small forwards and we haven't had one since LT and Boomer. Criminal.

Hope the young fella settles well in Melbourne. Straight into a Melbourne winter 🥶. Poor bastard is in for a shock lol

If only he was arriving in the next hour or so.

3DAB054A-E674-4E24-A0B3-8110DD7C900D.png

Anyway, welcome aboard Loogie Jnr.

All we need is someone that gives us a genuine chance to convert after a kick inside 50 is spoiled or gets out the back. Some genuine small forward presence gets the crowd excited and to be honest we haven't had that excitement since Boomer.

We gotta make our opposition defenders nervous when the ball hits the deck not just concerned about our talls and they're good to get a rebound.

I'm going early but I think if Spicer can fix some of the things he needs to work on and Hansen can become a threat around the packs we're gonna be hard to matchup against.

It's just been too bloody long. We're known for our small forwards and we haven't had one since LT and Boomer. Criminal.

Might be the best thing in the world for Phoenix RH.Jnr. coming into the club.

Might be the best thing in the world for Phoenix RH.Jnr. coming into the club.
We need to have our forwards hunting in packs.

Zurhaar Larkey Sheezel/Stephenson
Spicer Coleman-Jones Hansen Jr

Let’s see what the kid can do. I have a feeling that if PS plays with RHJ, PSs pressure and tackling will seem a lot more accomplished.

All I will say is, someone in recruiting has a garden gnome obsession. No where near enough talls on the list and way too many 180cm and under types. 180cm is the new 172cm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I will say is, someone in recruiting has a garden gnome obsession. No where near enough talls on the list and way too many 180cm and under types. 180cm is the new 172cm.

What I find interesting is that I think Clarko sees football as a ground ball game, more than an aerial contest. I must say having Wardlaw buzzing around the contest has already made a difference to how we play, how competitive we are. It's probably why Spicer keeps getting a game - he has the right attributes. Speed and agility around the contest is viewed as more important than talls and marking contests. Of course you need both but it appears the game plan is geared towards the ground ball.

Bobby Jnr fits the bill perfectly. Also for some reason he strikes me as the type of player that plays better in a higher standard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back